so i stayed home from work today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
i cought some of B's avian flu which was transmitted to bill and then to me when bill and i met up so he could get the laptop.

discuss.

in all seriousness, im really home, and im really sick. :ph34r:

What do you want from us? A mail ordered hot, blonde, skimpy-skirted call in nurse? Sheesh.

hope you get better. too much sleep is bad. if you have playstation or something like that, that would make the time go by faster. ih yeah and online games like socom 3 make the time go by really fast.

i haven't seen bill since i've been sick, so it wasn't me...

err wait, i take that back.. i saw him last monday....

but i didn't think he got sick??

i dunno

but if you got what i got, you're in for a world of shit. Today is my first day back to work after 5 days straight of pretty much staying in bed :cry:
i'm ready to go home right now as it is... but i have so much to catch up on :cry:

Join the club. I've been sick since last Monday or so. I still managed to run a 5k race yesterday, though, for THON the organization that helps kids with cancer.

My friends are all sick now as well, along with a shitload of my co-workers.

Symptoms;
Congestion
Post Nasal Drip
Runny Nose
Muscle Aches/Soreness
Sore throat
Swollen glands

Seems like this years flu is hitting pretty hard because I remember being sick twice in the past two years and I don't remember the last time I was sick before that. My lifting partner, who also never gets sick, is one of my friends thats infected too.

Quoted post[/post]]
Join the club. I've been sick since last Monday or so. I still managed to run a 5k race yesterday, though, for THON the organization that helps kids with cancer.

My friends are all sick now as well, along with a shitload of my co-workers.

Symptoms;
Congestion
Post Nasal Drip
Runny Nose
Muscle Aches/Soreness
Sore throat
Swollen glands

Seems like this years flu is hitting pretty hard because I remember being sick twice in the past two years and I don't remember the last time I was sick before that. My lifting partner, who also never gets sick, is one of my friends thats infected too.
you know i'm not really sure but taking like mega vitamins might help. The nature blend one with a yellowish sticker. it could strengthen your immune system. I used to get sick back in june, but starting to work out and taking those vitamins, man i havent even coughed yet or got a runny nose. And it's pretty hard flu-like symptoms here in northern california. You guys should try those mega vitamins to see if they help.

Quoted post[/post]]
you know i'm not really sure but taking like mega vitamins might help. The nature blend one with a yellowish sticker. it could strengthen your immune system. I used to get sick back in june, but starting to work out and taking those vitamins, man i havent even coughed yet or got a runny nose. And it's pretty hard flu-like symptoms here in northern california. You guys should try those mega vitamins to see if they help.

If you like to poison your body, taking a mega load of vitamins might help. Vitamins should be taken as directed based on the percent of daily value that they contain and more simplistically according to the directions.

If you're going to start popping a multivitamin or vitamin C take them with food or else you're just literally pissing away your money. The viatmins need to have a host to help them to be absorbed into the body. I used to fall into this trap and be an idiot and just take my vitamins with water, which was completely ineffective.

Like I said, I rarely, rarely get sick because I'm an extremely healthy person. When I do get sick, like I am now, I just try to eat as much nutrient dense food as possible, which is going to be whole unprocessed natural food, and foods loaded with antioxidents. If I'm feeling up to the challenge, I'll exercise and try to boost my immune system naturally as well, especially when the symptoms of sickness first hit me and my the body naturally becomes energized to fight off the illness.

***If you want good vitamins, research Animal Pack vitamins...but they're not cheap.

yeah, i noticed when i ran out to get some cold drugs and stuff that i felt tons better when i came home. soon ill be playing ps2 again, but im going to eat something first.

tires for the mirage, ps2 game, haircut, spent like $100 sat night on alcohol and stuff at londons, lots of food, gas, $50 to greg, $100 to kenny, more and more... wowsers...

well for greg it was for keeping the talon there while i parted it and got rid of it, and kenny was for the talon itself :)

Back