So I was looking through my pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
Just going through my memories, and now that I know how to post pictures, I thought I'd put some up to share with everyone.

Everyone except for 1
OurPicnic_small.jpg

Some of us guys and some Australian girls we met
Group_small.jpg

From my trip to Copenhagen, Denmark
Flags_small.jpg

A canal about a block away from school (my favorite picture)
Canal_small.jpg

Swedish Sunset
Sunset_small.jpg

Danish Sunset
CanalSunset_small.jpg

LOLOLOLOL
Booty_small.jpg

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 26 2005, 10:32 AM
Where the hell are the pics of all the Swedish girls?
[post=560463]Quoted post[/post]​

Not ANOTHER nipples thread...

Is it just me or are do all of the girls in the pic have fat faces??

Nifty pics, I suppose..

How did that tiny grille, one bottle of ketchup, and a still-full head of lettuce feed those 15 people ?

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 26 2005, 10:54 AM
How did that tiny grille, one bottle of ketchup, and a still-full head of lettuce feed those 15 people ?
[post=560475]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, you didn't know I'm Jesus? Where the hell have you been? We moved around the blanket with all the rest of our food.

All the girls in the first picture are American. Those are all of us that were on the Study Abroad program. The two that us guys took a pic with are not American. One is Swedish and the other is Australian. Swedish girls are not fat. But those pics are for my private viewing only. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Callidus+Sep 26 2005, 02:04 PM-->
@Sep 26 2005, 10:54 AM
[post=560475]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, you didn't know I'm Jesus? Where the hell have you been? We moved around the blanket with all the rest of our food.

All the girls in the first picture are American. Those are all of us that were on the Study Abroad program. The two that us guys took a pic with are not American. One is Swedish and the other is Australian. Swedish girls are not fat. But those pics are for my private viewing only. :ph34r:
[post=560556]Quoted post[/post]​

im other words he doesnt have any pics ;)

No, I wasn't calling them fat.. They just have wide faces.. I guess.. fat faces.. you know...

But now that you've mentioned pics of sweedish girls for your eyes only, you've gone and shot yourself in the foot. This will now become (well, has already become) the "Show us naked pics of sweedish chicks" thread.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 26 2005, 03:45 PM
my bum is on the swedish! sweeeedish!!
[post=560618]Quoted post[/post]​

My bum is allll alllonnnneeeee... mybumisallalonemybumisallalonemybumisallalonemybumisallalonemybumisallalonemybumisallalonemybumisallalone......

I'll look through them some more. No naked pictures though. I wish I had pics of the one I saw naked; she was oh so sexy. But I have a girlfriend who I love very much, and I wasn't gonna cheat on her. I know, I know...:doh:...but oh well. We're going to Sevilla, Spain together in the spring. :p

Banquet19_small.jpg

My friend Louise. She's Swedish, and she did the study abroad to visit home.

SwedeGreetin_small.jpg

:blink: He was sober :blink:

I have to locate my memory chip for some more hot Swedes.

Back