So I wasted an RX-8 tonight...

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by mdlax1@Jun 18 2004, 08:59 AM
mike racing? holy crap for crap.

At one time, the only reason I came to this site was to read Calestas kill stories. :)

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 22 2004, 02:21 PM-->
Originally posted by DarkHand Posted on Jun 22 2004@ 03:18 PM
At one time, the only reason I came to this site was to read Calestas kill stories.

Really?! I should start writing them all up again. :)

Yep. :) I just went searching, and I found the second post I ever made:

DarkHand
@ 12-29-02
I've been a long time lurker (Was on the old board, registered on this one the first day it came online), and I have to admit I've been coming here every few days just to see if Calesta has posted a new kill story.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Jun 22 2004, 03:27 PM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 22 2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by DarkHand Posted on Jun 22 2004@ 03:18 PM
At one time, the only reason I came to this site was to read Calestas kill stories.

Really?! I should start writing them all up again. :)

Yep. :) I just went searching, and I found the second post I ever made:

DarkHand
@ 12-29-02
I've been a long time lurker (Was on the old board, registered on this one the first day it came online), and I have to admit I've been coming here every few days just to see if Calesta has posted a new kill story.

:lmao:

Well, now that the car is running (almost 100%, got a few more gremlins to kill), you might see more and more stories. The recent ones are pretty boring though... STi, modded SRT-4, friend's Accord- nothing special.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 17 2004, 10:57 PM
I believe it beat out a '03 Cobra on a roadcourse in a Car and Driver issue, I may be mistaken, but I heard it handles like a dream.

Yeah, I saw this on car and driver tv.

It really killed the 03 cobra, and the new mach1.

I think they look good too.

:thumbsup: Good kill.

Back