so i woke up the morning with a hacking cough

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Everyone is so active with the Thumbsup, Thumbsdown icons that the ads at the bottom are about Thumbs :)

By the way, since no one is going to re-read it, My post was a supportive one.

I offered to join you in the efforts - suggesting we all try to pull together to do it.

I offered a viewpoint that the last time you quit, it wasn't successful because something brought you back - And I suggest we find that one thing and eliminate it so you can be successful again.

Last time you did this same thing - with the full support of Hondaswap. And you came back to it .. Why ? I seem to recall you mentioning something about stress being too high.

It might have been supportive in some sense - but it did seem to be offered in a rather scathing manner IMO.

ok, I took a walk, did some soul searching. Here is the way that SHOULD have gone off:

Sorry if I offended you Brian. I didn't mean to.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 15 2005, 12:24 PM
I've been doing nothing but apologizing these past few days. Stick around.
[post=554991]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

He has.. its hillarious, I suppose his inbox must have clogged with I HATE YOU emails. Hell, Suits me just fine.. A straight shooter, like me.

If I don't like it, i'm going to tell you about it. Thats just the way I've become. Its easier to just be blatantly honest.

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 15 2005, 12:31 PM-->
@Sep 15 2005, 12:24 PM
I've been doing nothing but apologizing these past few days. Stick around.
[post=554991]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

He has.. its hillarious, I suppose his inbox must have clogged with I HATE YOU emails. Hell, Suits me just fine.. A straight shooter, like me.

If I don't like it, i'm going to tell you about it. Thats just the way I've become. Its easier to just be blatantly honest.
[post=554995]Quoted post[/post]​

Be prepared for people to not like you for it.

I normall pride myself on that attitude, but if 4 days go by where you find 10 different things that NEED your input (Tucker Maxitude) you'll find the inbox full of "Shut the fuck ups" and "Pound sand in your ass".

You should prolly keep a little dart board around - Don't allow yourself to be in more than 2 arguments simultaneously.

no hard feelings dude... oerhaps that was the lack of nicotine talking?

either way... i'm still smoke free. i even went for a drive today to walmart to get a couple movies, and didn't even want one-- and thats the worst for me-- driving. i'm a chimmeny when i drive.

I found it real easy to get out of the habit of smoking in the car:

Go to one of those $80+ detailling places, and have them do the top job of cleaning the interior. You've got a new car, I don't know how you brought yourself to smoke in it in the first place.

No one smokes in the WRX here.

I had to drop the CRX off for a full day and a half at Abate's car care in Shelton. They detailed the interior - I swear it never looked so goddam good. I smoked in it when I brought it back from Colorado (37 hours, two smokers, non-stop driving, do the math)

I think this winter will be better for me to stop. Also, if I can get the job that I want, I promise I'll stop. Really.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Sep 15 2005, 10:35 AM-->
I encounter people constantly that want to look better naked that go on fad diets constantly.

I look good naked...:ph34r:...lol. I do though.

phyregod
@Sep 15 2005, 12:31 PM

:werd: I've found that out starting when I left for Sweden. If someone acts stupid, they're going to be treated like they are stupid. If someone says or does something that doesn't suit you, tell them to go f themselves. I love it. And I couldn't care less whether or not people like me because of that. If someone doesn't want to actually get to know me in order to make an assumption, fuck em.

I look like a grey naked.

alien-02b.JPG

AAAA+++++

you should be fine now......
do you smoke more when you drink.....its the weekend!!!

i dont drink very often... but when i do, yeah, i don't leave without my current pack and a brand new spare :p
but that was last week...

STOP KEEPING COUNT ASSHOLE!!!!!!1!!!!!

dont even think about how long you havent smoked for
that shit right there will fuck you up
just go about your day and do it without smoking.... dont sit there counting the fucking seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc without a cigarete... all that that will do is keep them constantly at the very front of your mind... and eventually the craving WILL overcome you
so
stop thinking about it
and STOP KEEPING COUNT!!!

:shrug2: it's really not a big deal...

i went right through 11am smoke break without even thinking about it... before i knew it, it was 1130 and i went right through it :p

i'm really not fiending at all.

Back