So I woke up this morning, and my bike is gone...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Yup. The cop just left...he said 'Oh, sure, we'll find it...well, we'll find SOME of it'

goddammit, I'm fucking pissed off.

Bah!

I fucking hate Houston.

that sucks man. happens all the time though.

My friend's bike has been stolen like 3 times. From the garage.

Chain that shit down man, that's all I got to say. And know, you won't get that bike that back. however, take comfort in knowing that whoever took it is prolly dead by now.

I had theft coverage, thank god...only had it a few weeks, too.

GPS tracking y0...

and i thought you live in the country-ish?
thats what it looked like when you posted those pics of the bike and your hatch or crx?

Rice Rockets get taged all the time.

If you own a streetbike you either put the bike in your garage or open a door and wheel it into your house.

If you left it outside and it was stolen then thats your own fault. Doesnt matter where you live.

How much is your bike worth? what's the payout gonna be.

Quoted post[/post]]
*waves hand over crystal ball*

I see an R1 in your future!

Yeah I also see him impaled on some random object shortly after.....

my friend had his stolen out of his garage, his roommates didnt get stolen becaues it was chained down... Miami FL for ya

sorry to hear... i wake up every morning wondering if my car is still outside.. thats the first thing i check on when i wake up ..

Quoted post[/post]]
sorry to hear... i wake up every morning wondering if my car is still outside.. thats the first thing i check on when i wake up ..
i said it the other day," a day i wake up and know where my car is, is a good day". i was refering to drinking but i guess it could apply to theives too.

Back