So I woke up this morning, and my bike is gone...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shitty, hopefully you didnt pay over book for it so you get atleast what you paid if not more.

welcome to the club.... at least youll get something bad...

btw, how do they steal bikes? is it easier than a car? i wouldnt know because i dont thing about stealing peoples shit...

hope they find it in one piece and not revved to snots with the tank half smashed.......

Quoted post[/post]]

btw, how do they steal bikes? is it easier than a car? i wouldnt know because i dont thing about stealing peoples shit...

hope they find it in one piece and not revved to snots with the tank half smashed.......

Most people pick them up and put them in the back of a van.

takes 2-3 people to do it.

Thank god you had insurance. That sucks.

My buddy had his bike off insurance because he wasn't driving it, and had to wheel it out of the garage for a couple nights to make room for his 4runner to get worked on.

Well the brand new monster is gone.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Most people pick them up and put them in the back of a van.

takes 2-3 people to do it.

Do they usually strip it? What about actually starting it? I havent heard of anyone's being stolen from around here. My brother used to have a 250 that he left outside everyday. Maybe because it was a 250 and no one ever tried :ph34r:

Anyway, hope you get it back.

bike ignitions are very easy to replace...they can feasably drive that bike around with minimal ammounts of work...as sad as that is.

Insurance is declaring it an 'unrecoverable loss', and I should have a check within a week or so...

time to move on, I guess...

cool. you dropped it a bunch of times anyway.
get something newer and not dropped and start over :)

Just look at it as devine intervention... :ph34r:

I hear the new R6 calling your name. I always parked mine in the garage with a rotor lock on it, but I guess the rotor lock would help anything if it were a few people coming for it. But then again, I kept my bike in a locked garage, and my room window is adjacent to the garage. And I live in a very quiet neighborhood.

That sucks, will; time for something new. Your payoff probably won't be near what you paid for it though, unless you got a killer deal on it.

naw, then hed be like mike...and not jordan.

Back