So I work at Staples

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Yup, that's where I work...

A job's a job, and it'll give me something to do for a portion of the day. :shrug2:

I need another job, but I'm limited to walking distance. That leaves Safeway or Albertsons and a few other stores.

Well, it's not that bad but I need some money, savings is back at $0 and my CC is maxxed out. I guess I'll be in the $200 a week phase for a while.

I think I'mma go today and try to get back on at the warehouse...

Beh. Shitty work but it pays really well.

A jobs is a job. I don't care what store you work for you CAN make great money anywhere you go as long as you're willing to make it happen.

Remember Im a pizza boy. and I believe I made it happen.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think I'mma go today and try to get back on at the warehouse...

Beh. Shitty work but it pays really well.

dont forget to shave your body from head to toes .=)

I was actually trying to get a job at the Wal-Mart Dist. Center but that fell through, they had decent pay too, like 13-17/hr starting.

Staples is 9.50...half of what I used to make, but it's acceptable.

Quoted post[/post]]
I was actually trying to get a job at the Wal-Mart Dist. Center but that fell through, they had decent pay too, like 13-17/hr starting.

Staples is 9.50...half of what I used to make, but it's acceptable.

It's a starting point. Right now you're nothing but a new guy that could flake out in the next week or two. Show them that you're worth something and then you'll start making money.

do what my freinds manager did when he worked at staples. He was the guy that was incharge of all office funiture. He would setup the display model then save the box and fill it up with a ton of shit like LCD panels, laptops, ect, then have a freind come in and buy that funtiture box, then ebay everything

Quoted post[/post]]
do what my freinds manager did when he worked at staples. He was the guy that was incharge of all office funiture. He would setup the display model then save the box and fill it up with a ton of shit like LCD panels, laptops, ect, then have a freind come in and buy that funtiture box, then ebay everything
ya don't urge him into stealing a buncha shit from them when he just got the job lol...

I still work at the pool, but since it's at a high school, we weren't even open during Holiday break. But we weren't teaching swimming lessons since December 3rd, so that was the last day I worked. It was nice having a break without working, but I really need the money. It's gonna suck working 2 jobs without a license with 14.5 credit hours of school, but I gotta do what I gotta do to finance my trips to Spain and Korea.

once i went to staples, and they were out of... STAPLES. 'yea we got that'

hahaha... seriously. sucked.

Back