So I work at Staples

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm currently in the "disabled" category, and when I do get a job, I can't make over 850 a month, or risk losing my health insurance which some of you know, i need pretty bad

Yeah, Staples usually has some hot chix. At least in CT they do.

Staples is easy to move up in - but the corporate / management side of Staples BLOWS. Don't even try to make a career out of that hellhole, you'll regret it.

My brother is head of IT for Staples Corporate, and he makes as much as I do, gets paid once a month and has an SLA to answer his cell phone throughout the night.... Everynight.

It's miserable.

I got a new PC desk at Staples yesterday

My gf has one of those coporate CC's from her fathers company for Staples. We get TP/paper towels/my shipping supplies/her Ipod/Cookies/Poland spring water by the case/ect.

Its nice

I had some friends that worked at Staples. Buy the large box of bubblewrap for 2 bucks and put one of their computers into it.. It happened like 3 times while I was in HS. I go to the Staples in South Plainfield, dont know if thats the same one you work at.

you're suggesting he steals computers ?

I hope you don't turn out to be a guidance counselor.

On that note: I went for a job once where I was a courier. My friend suggested I create a 1-900 number where I charge a $25 connect.

Then when I go to the office, I "Call in to the office" and fake a small conversation.

do what my freinds manager did when he worked at staples. He was the guy that was incharge of all office funiture. He would setup the display model then save the box and fill it up with a ton of shit like LCD panels, laptops, ect, then have a freind come in and buy that funtiture box, then ebay everything

nice idea, but def not for our friend on parole/slap

Quoted post[/post]]
do what my freinds manager did when he worked at staples. He was the guy that was incharge of all office funiture. He would setup the display model then save the box and fill it up with a ton of shit like LCD panels, laptops, ect, then have a freind come in and buy that funtiture box, then ebay everything

haha yeah, that's a good idea for 92 to even attempt to try.

Back