so i'm on a conference call right now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yup... i'm on it right now... have been for about 40 min... and i'm ready to shoot myself.

they hired a new consultant for a web project.... and she doesn't know how to use the fucking internet.

i cannot beleive this shit.

shes like "i don't know how to scroll"

"what button?"

--" the one that says submit"

"oh, i didn't know that was a button"

this project is fucked

Wow you listen to your conference calls? I announce my presence, put it on mute and walk away. :ph34r:

working-from-home-today.gif

considering i'm the ONLY developer on this project....

pissedofoverworkedunderpaidbrian.

how's the smoking thing going?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 03:42 PM
b ah, thats over too... made it a week though
[post=557911]Quoted post[/post]​

You're smoking again???

you weak little man, you.

You should see bad things get at the upper Financial and Insurance echelons for I.T. consulting. I've had to explain IP mathematics to a consultant from Haiti who was billed out at $300 an hour.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Sep 21 2005, 12:07 PM
Wow you listen to your conference calls? I announce my presence, put it on mute and walk away. :ph34r:
[post=557875]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

:lol: who the hell doesnt know how to use the internet these days,

yes B your project is screwed

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 01:02 PM
yup... i'm on it right now... have been for about 40 min... and i'm ready to shoot myself.

they hired a new consultant for a web project....  and she doesn't know how to use the fucking internet.

i cannot beleive this shit.

shes like "i don't know how to scroll"

"what button?"

--" the one that says submit"

"oh, i didn't know that was a button"

this project is fucked
[post=557871]Quoted post[/post]​

Hire me. I'll do the job with twice the competence at half the pay.

Well, maybe not twice. But I know how to scroll and I know what buttons are!

pay attention to conference calls??? Not usually... Usually my boss and i put it on mute and go back to our emails... :)

and FYI B.. the 8th was 2 years smoke free for me... :) I should find my original post and bump it up...

has it really been two years? fuck time is flying by :( 30 is coming so damn fast...

longest i made it was 6 months since i was 14...im gonna actually try in october.......maybe.

Back