so i'm on a conference call right now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Sep 22 2005, 08:24 AM
5 years till i'm 30...
[post=558293]Quoted post[/post]​

same here - b you have whats known as over idiotucated woman. some girl who went to college some how got good grades but didnt understand a damn thing they told her- education<experience proven fact!

i think thats why so many employers require "10+ yrs of exp" rather than require "BS CS 1 yr exp"

I want to bitch slap you smokers.

Especially you fucks that said, I don't need this, I don't need that...I have will power. Enough will power to light up another pack at $7.00 per pack and slowly kill yourself. Its alright to do things detrimental to your health if you want, but this shortens your life and leads to a slow painful death.

For all you educated folk out there, shame on you, you should know better.

yeah, well, shit happens. trying to quit smoking is like telling yourself you're never going to masterbate again.

youre lukcy if you make it a week....

i do plenty of other things that will kill me LONG before the ciggarettes get a chance to
want to bitch slap me for smoking? go ahead... dont get pissed off when i die my ciggarette out on your eyeball though
$4.50 for my marbs
go through a pack every 2 or 3 days
can literally stop whenever i feel like it... ask any of my friends, they all hate me for it :p
i smoke because i enjoy it... never in my life have i had a single "nic fit" or any type of withdrawl shit
i gan go days weeks months hell i went about 3 years without smoking and not be effected by it at all

i already know you are gunna say im addicted because i keep going back... sorry but no... you're wrong
once again... read it slowly this time: I SMOKE BECAUSE I ENJOY IT

i pretty much can not be addicted to anything :shrug2: maybe i just dont care enough

things i have done and been able to walk away from with no effects:
ciggarettes --- 1 pack every 2-3 days, mostly a social smoker, dont smoke when im not around other smokers, have stopped with no effects
MDMA --- used for about 4 years then stopped with no effects, use MAYBE once or twice a year now on special occasions
alcahol --- drank socially for several years, drank HEAVILY for a few months, stopped, now drink a few times a month if that
marijuana --- smoked heavily for a short time, stopped for 6 years, now will smoke once or twice a year at most
morphine --- after my bike accident i was on 10mg/h + a 1mg bump as needed for 1 month, was switched to oxycontin and oxycodone when i was let out of the hospital
oxycontin --- 40mg every 12 hours for 4 months 20 mg every 12 hours for 1 month, stopped with no effect
oxycodone --- 5 mg every 4 hours extra 5mg as needed for 3 months, then as needed for 2 weeks after i finished with the oxycontin, stopped with no effects
other misc pain killers (percocet, vicodin, etc) have been prescribed at various times through my life... usually took them for a week or 2 at most untill they were no longer needed for pain then i stopped... i have never finished a script of pain killers
ephedrine --- took it for a while, stopped

i know what ya mean E, I am the same way with the smoking. On the weekends i can easily go through a pack a day, but during the week i smoke on my breaks and thats really about it.

Back