So im selling my wrx.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 12 2004, 10:20 PM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 12 2004, 10:14 PM
Whitewrx02
@Jan 12 2004, 08:27 PM
I drove a 02 civic si and a 01 gsr today.  Looked at 00 prelude sh, a 04 rsx.  Didnt really like anything.  Guess im keeping the subaru until someone buys it.  Then ill go get a 90-93 integra and swap it or something.

You have really bad taste in cars... if you do a teg atlest buy a 94+

That's probably why he said he didn't really like anything... <_<

bottom line is hes looking into them

he has a WRX he should upgrade to an BMW, Audi, Lex... not downgrade to a newer SI..... he should atlest trade with you and boost it =)

s2k sucks. i drove one for about 5 min... it was cool... but i could never be happy driving one to drive.

so uncomfrtable so fucking small...

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jan 12 2004, 07:14 PM-->
Whitewrx02
I drove a 02 civic si and a 01 gsr today.  Looked at 00 prelude sh, a 04 rsx.  Didnt really like anything.  Guess im keeping the subaru until someone buys it.  Then ill go get a 90-93 integra and swap it or something.

Jerks... I like my 91 teg thank you very much, none of that four bug eye look in the front. The 94+ tegs are ghey. Get a mini cooper. one of the original ones, not the bimmer versions. Well, they're both sick cars IMO.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jan 12 2004, 10:33 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 12 2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 12 2004, 10:14 PM
Whitewrx02

That's probably why he said he didn't really like anything... <_<

bottom line is hes looking into them

he has a WRX he should upgrade to an BMW, Audi, Lex... not downgrade to a newer SI..... he should atlest trade with you and boost it =)

So why can't he look? You don't have to start out with the top of the line model every time, hence why you bought your 95, built it and then moved on.

We already talked about trading, he lives too far away and owes 4.5k more than I do on my car.

In the next few years I'll be in the market for a Mazda 6-s (if they're still selling them; s= 220 hp V6 model), 02-03 WRX, or possibly an 04-up WRX, or some other form of 4 door sedan with some balls under the hood.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 13 2004, 01:43 AM
s2k sucks. i drove one for about 5 min... it was cool... but i could never be happy driving one to drive.

so uncomfrtable so fucking small...

You wouldn't be happy driving one to drive? or having one to drive. :p

I agree with you though, although I've never driven one, I have sat in one...they're tiny.

If you look into an S2000, look into the 04 model, upped displacement and torque with a lower redline and a much shorter and street-worthy power band. :nod:

About the only way you can tell the difference between an 00-03 model against an 04-up model will be the wheels, 00-03s have 17" 5 spokes while the new ones will have 10 spokes.

for a weekend car that sees 4k miles- its fun.
for a daily driver, id kill myself

If you’re serious about your girl then get her a luxury car.

i got my wife this when i found out that she's pregnant, and traded my RSX for it. very nice ride i didn't regret letting go of the RSX for this.... :D
rl_gallpop_img3_ext.jpg

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 13 2004, 08:57 AM
sweet! :withstupid:

:withstupid: not... that car looks too much like something my grandpa would drive. <_<

Wow, Thanks for all the responses. BTW whichever one of you said I have bad taste in cars! I have 2 beautiful cars, and a badass bike so dont tell me I have bad taste. What some of the other guys got and what my actual point was that Im lookin at different cars. :angry:

I wanna look at ITR and maybe civic ek as well. Its really cool my girl says she likes driving my civic more than the rex now. :D :D So I asked if she wanted a swap car too and she said she would like a 90-93 white integra 2dr 5speed. So im thinking perfect for xsi front clip! I dunno. Still wanna drive an ITR and an S2000. But for now she will just drive the boobaroo.

I found 2 white ek hatches nearby. Get a white ek and do a ctr swap. 5 lug, rims, interior and b16b? that would be sweet eh?

Originally posted by Whitewrx02@Jan 13 2004, 11:25 PM
I found 2 white ek hatches nearby. Get a white ek and do a ctr swap. 5 lug, rims, interior and b16b? that would be sweet eh?

Don't forget about making the RHD conversion to make it a truly unique experience to drive.

Back