So im selling my wrx.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Whitewrx02@Jan 14 2004, 02:25 AM
I found 2 white ek hatches nearby. Get a white ek and do a ctr swap. 5 lug, rims, interior and b16b? that would be sweet eh?

ctr swap AND b16b? :hmm:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 14 2004, 10:10 AM-->
Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jan 14 2004, 01:07 PM
Whitewrx02
@Jan 13 2004, 11:25 PM
I found 2 white ek hatches nearby.  Get a white ek and do a ctr swap.  5 lug, rims, interior and b16b? that would be sweet eh?

Don't forget about making the RHD conversion to make it a truly unique experience to drive.

jerkit.gif

Hey, its just an idea. No need to :rave: about it! I love that emoticon!

Originally posted by Blanco+Jan 12 2004, 04:05 PM-->
sportlinecrx
@Jan 12 2004, 10:01 AM
if its for your girlfriend, why not buy her an SUV so she can run down people in little hondas and have lots of room to put stuff. if i was spending that kind of money on my g/f's car i would get her a big SUV so i never have to worry about her getting seriously hurt in an accident. of course its not a guarantee, but its damn close to one.

No offense dude, but I hate that frame of mind. Almost everyone I've seen in those sport utility tanks can't even park them, let alone drive them. What that statement says to me is, "fuck the guy in the other car as long as I live". Why not a car with built in crumple zones made to save lives on both sides of the accident? Sorry, I'm done ranting, I just see those people everyday where I live and they piss me off driving their tanks like they're econo-boxes.

What pisses me off even more is when they drive them like they are ferraris... Also, I think it's been proven time and again that SUV's are really not safer.

Back