so im stuck in a little bit of a dilemma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

okay, im in college, this upcoming august ill be starting my senior year. Originally I was suppose to live with 3 of my friends, two girls and one guy. Well last night we found out that the guys parents dont want to pay for his rent, so he isnt living with us, fuck. We've already looked at four bedroom apartments and all that, feels like a wasted effort, but its not his fault.
SOOOO a little background info on the girls, no, they arent hot lol. ive known one since freshmen year and the other since sophmore year, so i consider myself pretty good freinds with them. Thing is, the one girl ive known the longest (we'll call her Lynn) used to be really nice and shit, but now she is a total bitch. She will say what she wants when she wants and shell let you know how she feels..and not in a nice way. the other girl (we'll call her Cheri) is a Jersey girl, kinda stubborn, outspoken but overall a pretty chill girl, but she'll let you know too when she doesnt like something, and they both hold grudges.
My dilemma is, should i stick with the plan and find a 3 bedroom now, or should i go to my friend from home (who goes to school up here) and ask if can live with him and his freind (another kid i know from hs)??? Itd be alot better, living wtih two guys i know and i can party with, chill with, smoke with, all that shit... or should i be a nice guy and stay with the girls? I can tell already that id have a hell of a better time with the guys than the girls.

So my question is, should i back out of the original plan that we've had for about 4 months, or say PEACE to the girls (since the other guy has) and ask the dudes to live with?

AAANNNDDDD if anyone says live with the guys, give me somehting to work with...like what to say to the girls. Cuz they both can be bitchy and id hate for them to hate me.

go with the guys.

living with ugly chicks won't get you laid :D

they will complain, bitch, moan, and ruin senior year, while you can be off having fun with your buds.

as far as im concerned, your other buddy screwed up your plans for the 4-room, not you... so just tell them that plans fell through and you're doing something else for living arriangements.

if they can't respect that, fuck them. its not like its last min fucking them.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 23 2005, 04:50 PM
as far as im concerned, your other buddy screwed up your plans for the 4-room, not you... so just tell them that plans fell through and you're doing something else for living arriangements.

if they can't respect that, fuck them. its not like its last min fucking them.
[post=477672]Quoted post[/post]​

thats about what i was thinking, u dont wanna be stuck in a shitty situation cuz ur a nice guy and dont want to put the chicks out; tell them the plans didnt work out and they def wont work now, if they have a hint of any sense they will understand and agree with you.

Fuck the bitches. If they can't understand that plans are fucked up then you don't need to know em anyway.

live with your buddies.

when u want to get laid are you gonna bring your girl home to two others girls you live with? def not. :)

GOOD NEWS!!! well partially. turns out that Tims parents dont want to spend more than they are now, and there are no aparments in downtown burlington that are cheap enough, so i said, well im living in downtown, not in the town NEXT to where i go to school, fuck that. SO im out of that jam, but now i gotta find my friend so i can seal the deal....

lol yeah i read it and its pretty confusing, i was pretty high when i typed that... well turns out tht its not as bad as i originally thought... and now i talked to my friend from home, and he said its cool. Man, this is the best day ever!!!! lol

Im living with my friend from home, and another friend from highschool. We found a place cheap, off street parking, pretty big rooms, deck, back yard, and sweet views of lake champlain...
s.union431.lakeview.jpg
hopefully we get it.
so yeah, i was worried about nothing really. I had the wrong information at the beggining and stressing something that wasnt totally true. Plus the girls arent mad at me, so thats good plus im gonna be living with some awesome guys and we'll be having smokeouts and beerbq's every weekend :D

Ok...time for an update. As of today i have no roommates. Turns out that the third roommate isnt coming to burlington at all... So my friend from home told me today that he is living with his brother and his brothers roommate...great.
This leaves me up shit creek without a paddle....or a boat. School gets over at the end of this month....and im pretty sure my lease does too.... also, ther are no decent 1bedrooms that i can afford, nor do i really want to live alone...

Should have saved instead of smoking the refer ;)

Should have saved instead of smoking the refer

ooh come on... he lives in vermont... VERMONT!!!
lol

telling him not to smoke is like telling civicious not to drink :)
poor civicious :(

there's gotta be something out there to help you find a cool roomate... i would start googling for something like that asap... i'm sure you can find some cool people to live with?

or go back to the bitchy girls?

cant go back to the bitchy girls...they are all set. there are flyers on campus lookin for roommates and shit, but i dunno how i feel moving in with a complete stranger, or two, or three...

do you have any friends that already have a place? Maybe they've got an etra room or something

idk, worth a shot?

Well yesterday i called every single person i know who is living up here or planning to, literally. Well seeing as how nobody, except one, is going to have available rooms,everyone else is booked or has other plans. So what i did today was go to my college residential life office, and submitted the housing form with deposit (refundable) to be put on a waiting list for people in my very situation. Lady told me that there is no guarentee that id get a room on campus, seeing as how there are 30-40 kids (according to her) in the same boat as me...

She also told me to write a letter explaining my situation and all that shit, so when she gets to the list, she can see everyone situation. Hopefully she will have enough pity for me and decide to let me into a random room with random kids in a random dorm house....

My only other option.... is my friend micah. He is applying to live in the apartment style rooms on campus, and if doesnt get in (not everyone does) then he is going to look for two other roommates in his place now... and thats my only other option...

Now, there is a lady on campus that looks for apartments in burlington for students, so if i dont get a room, once i find out im also going to be contacting this lady so maybe ill get to live with some kids this coming school year.

yay, ill be a senior, maybe being having to move BACK onto campus

my luck is great, i get fucked not once....but twice and quite possibly a third time...

college blows right now.

Back