So i'm thinking about getting hypnotized...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, I agree... it's one or the other. Now I predict the usual suspects will post up "Mine is both trustworthy and fun" blah blah blah. But the intelligencia here will see through it immediately.

Mine is very trustworthy, but not fun at all. That is why I'm marrying her. :)

get_nick said:
I got with this girl that was super hot. And from the moment all my friends met her, they plotted on trying to fuck her. They tried to take her out, told her i was cheating on her, told her i was a bad person...

WTF kind of friends are those? THAT sounds like the root cause of the whole problem. You need some new friends.

DarkHand said:
WTF kind of friends are those? THAT sounds like the root cause of the whole problem. You need some new friends.

they are the jealous type. player haters. they want what you have or they don't want anybody to have it at all. the same type of people that key cars, borrow shit and break it, and drink all your beer and food when they come over. the kind of friends you don't know are a piece of shit until it's too late. they are long gone now.

Mike - hahahahaha *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my... you know why that's so f'in funny i hope...

nick- i think you and i need to talk... i know how you feel... i just got a divorce... and the whole thing... all 7 years i spent seem like a waste of time and a joke. but it bothers me that he can just throw it all away like that... when he's the one who cheated... never me.

and yes, a girl can be trustworthy and fun... however she just isn't fun the way you want her to be... but even then... if you're there and you know everything thats going on... why care?

Back