so... i'm thinking about...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

images of my two pets

Minnie
gallery_46_272_1107383101.jpg

Mason & Minnie
gallery_46_272_1107383082.jpg

Minnie
gallery_46_272_1107383056.jpg

Now you know what a Pembroke Welsch Corgi looks like

also, I have trained my dogs not to give a shit about messing with their food, I put my hands in the food when they are eating , pull it away, get down and act liek a dog going to eat their food, the only thing they are possessive of is marrow bones, and well then it's time to train the children don't fuck with the dog when it's chewin on a bone.

akitas are fucking crazy
lol

my friend was house sitting his aunts house and she had 2
they were fenced and all that but this medium sized dog jumped in and went buck wild

he charged one akita and it was ONNNNNNN
they chased him all around the yard, it was so funny, then the akitas would stop and the other dog would circle them and fuck with em until they gave chase again...

shit was dumb funny watching this tiny dog get trampsed all over

*no animals were harmed during the recollection of this event*

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 2 2005, 03:59 PM
werd on the pug.

fucking useless for "dog" stuff like fetching...  practically a cat :D
[post=455317]Quoted post[/post]​

I play fetch with my PUG all the time!! :p ...but seeing as how you have a 3 year old, i wouldn't suggest a PUG. my pug was overly hyper and excited till he was about 10 months old, then he finally started to listen and calm down when we told him to. pugs are very intelligent dogs IMO, i never taught him how to sit, i just started saying it one day and he listened. same goes with the fetching. i would suggest an American Bulldog. Lazy ass fucking dog who never bug the kids lol...but i hear they have similar problems as pugs. since thier noses are flat they can develope breathing problems and such. If they ever get pregnant, they need a C-Section because their body structure won't allow them to have a natural birth. those are the things i can think of off the top of my head. Good Luck

get a Yorkie, those dogs are cool, just dotncut the hair all gay like a lot of people do. or a wirehaired terrier of some sort, they look cool. I have a wirehaired mutt, i think its part chihuahua and part yorkie, and she is a great dog. I little noisy if soemthing goes in the yard, but for the most part she is a really great dog. and she lived a long time, she already like 14 years old and still runs and does everything like she is young.

like these:
gallery_22248_168_1107385611.jpg

gallery_22248_168_1107385044.jpg

PUG- ugly dog that dave hates... so that's a no

JACK RUSSELL- too high energy... those dogs never stop running around... unless they're fat

WELSH CORGI- those are cute!!! wanna find me one? :)

POM POM- those dogs are yappers... no way. :) cute though.

AKITA - too big... i need something teeny... like under 20 lbs. otherwise we'd have an akita

BASENJI- they do make noise, but they don't bark... however, they have a tendency to run all over the place...

i looked into all kinds of dogs... i dunno... it kills me that i have to get rid of my diamond *sad*

this is the cutest thing
Beau.jpg

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 2 2005, 06:10 PM
PUG- ugly dog that dave hates... so that's a no

that's what i would tell my girl, but the pug grew on me

EDIT: I never got to say this but "I :owned: "page 2 :lol:

Jack Russells are NOT bad dogs. If you train them right, they are some of the best dogs. A friend of mine has one that you would seriously not believe how well behaved he is.

And Misti, be prepared to pay unless you have connections. Corgis can get expensive if you go through a breeder.

oh, they're GREAT dogs, lance. i'm not arguing there. they're just too high strung. i can't take it out as much as it will need to... they need to walk like 48752987439 miles a day.

either way i'll be shelling out tons of money unless i get a mix. all breeders cost money. lots of it. i can't find even a schipperke mix anywhere!! so, it's hard. *shrug*

:doh: *looks around* i dunno... uhm... THAT guy! i have too many internet boyfriends. you expect me to remember your name? jeez, and we didn't even have cyber sex

Lance is the asshole who backed out of the car trade.

AKA, not me. Honestly, Misti, I'm hurt. *sob* :p

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Feb 2 2005, 07:18 PM

EDIT: I never got to say this but "I :owned: "page 2  :lol:
[post=455394]Quoted post[/post]​

that might be tru but there is still a few posts after you on page one

oh well. you love me. and you know what, i don't think you ever told me what it was... in my defense. i'm usually quite good with names.

but this, folks... is why you NEVER say names in bed... 'oh baby, oh god, and oh yes' work very well.

and on a side note... i'm getting another piercing soon. wondering where i should put it, or if i should just give in and get a tat.

get a yellow lab mix from the local humane soc...for $80....best damn dog I've ever had...it knows a little english, understands more Japanese than I do, and is an all around awesome dog.

they look big...but they are not...and they are great with kids....

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 2 2005, 04:45 PM
oh well. you love me. and you know what, i don't think you ever told me what it was... in my defense. i'm usually quite good with names.

but this, folks... is why you NEVER say names in bed... 'oh baby, oh god, and oh yes' work very well.

and on a side note... i'm getting another piercing soon. wondering where i should put it, or if i should just give in and get a tat.
[post=455412]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, folks! My misfortune can be your life lesson! I accept donations via money order and Paypal. :ph34r:

denis' (CRX-YEM) corgie is deffinatly a cool dog... very well behaved... doesnt do too well with stairs though (2 inch legs + 8 or so inch steps = funny as hell) :lmao:
as far as small dogs go it deffinatly seems to be a good choice... not very vocal, not hyper, basicly it acts like a much bigger dog

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 2 2005, 09:04 PM
denis' (CRX-YEM) corgie is deffinatly a cool dog... very well behaved... doesnt do too well with stairs though (2 inch legs + 8 or so inch steps = funny as hell) :lmao:

CRX-YEM sounds like he has a lowrider dog :lmao:

she's master going up the stairs pretty well these days, but doesn't need to worry about htat much anymore since we moved.

WELSH CORGI- those are cute!!! wanna find me one?

There are breeders everywhere, were ya located ??

Back