So it begins...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
due to the fact that the old internal coil, instead of being taken out had it's firing post knocked off by a hammer. All the help by my friends was much appreciated, but the smacktard who hammered off the post of my $250 distributor deserves a bat to the head.

Well see you tonight

well if his car isnt fixed you arent getting picked up :p

Parentals are picking the car up this evening while I'm at work... :dry:

All this time and I don't even get to be the first to drive it. I also ordered a new SS coil from Blue Magic, and I'll prolly put it on tonight. Right now it's running fine on an old-school soleniod coil. Gonna wrench on it to get everything tight, then I'll roll down to Dunkins tonight.

Took me long enough? Eh?

yeah like 2 weeks to do a simple head swap lol :mad:

lolcano.gif

hott chris.

if the g/f works overtime ill probably be down at dunkin :)

Hey chris my buddys got a 96 b18b with a bad head.....and it comes with a good head 300obo
96ls tranny 400obo, sounds like a build up for an EG hatch to mee :mrgreen:

Yeah, I'm contemplating going DOHC this summer - if that deal wants to stay around for 3 months, then yeah.

Drove it last night - and I was impressed. Lots more torque, and it definately revs higher than the old motor.
I think my NGK's are the wrong heat range though, when its cold the engine runs perfect - but once it warms up it will stutter in 1st and 2nd, and in the low rev range of 3rd and 4th. Switching to my old NGK's from my B7 head.

I need a B-pipe. :cry:

Mad photoshop skillz, y0!

Gonna 'chop a picture with my upcomming Home Depot/Full Race garden edging lip modification.

Sir lip = $80, not to mention if it is fiberglass or CF, it will likely be stolen or damaged.

Garden Edging = $6 a foot at Home Depot, flexible, and semi rigid. Add in the cost for some pop-rivets and its still cheap. Ghetto speed.

DooooooooD its back from the DEAD!!!!

<strike>CLICK CLICK</strike>

Quoted post[/post]]
Sir lip = $80, not to mention if it is fiberglass or CF, it will likely be stolen or damaged.

Garden Edging = $6 a foot at Home Depot, flexible, and semi rigid. Add in the cost for some pop-rivets and its still cheap. Ghetto speed.

yes but only looks good if your car is square, like clayton and steve's crx's :)

Quoted post[/post]]
I am like a GOD!!!!!!!!!!

nice chop on cavalieri's civic joe :)

med_gallery_34733_413_30104.jpg

Behold! Home depot lip, canards, cutout grille, and some Takata green wheels. Don't forget the forged Rays lugnuts. :mrgreen:

Back