so, its jan 30th

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
and i still haven't gotten any w2's or 1099's from anything but my main job. wtf?

got mine...weak ass return bull shit...i can barely buy a stick of gum with my tax return.

I usually hardly get anything back, since I work for a school district. My return last year was like $15 (federal and state combined).

Haven't got mine yet either. If you saw the inbreds I used to work for you'd be surprised to get them at all. I even called them a week ago to give them my address.

i got all my w2s and had my taxes done. i got $424 from federal and getting $186 from state. im buying my air ride for my truck :)

got mine as well as both refunds :)

I'm getting $750 back from federal, but I still owe about $400 from a screwup at my old temp agency with my taxes. So maybe $350 or so. :mrgreen:

W2s and 1099s don't have to be POSTMARKED till the last day of January.

and then after its postmarked with the outrageous 39 cents you need to wait for the assclowns in the USPS to deliver it :p

Assclowns is right. Bastards took a fuckin' week to deliver a piece of mail ACROSS TOWN.

God damn I need mine too. I really NEED my tax return and my fafsa money!

Got my W2's the other day with my paycheck stub. $451 from Fed, and like $125 from State. Once these babies get filed - hello turbo components. Either that, or I'm gonna pay off my insurance for the next few months.

did you do a change of address form from the USPS???.... :p

I got everything but my docs from the student loans...once I get those...then I can file.

Back