so, its jan 30th

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

$380 from Federal and $130 from State. It will be nice to see some cash, seeing I haven't had a job since June 05. :laugh:

i got mine from my current job, but not from my job i had before i moved. i cant wait. i should get something like 1800 back from my current job and maybe 200 or somthing from my other job. i might be wrong, but its something like that

wow... i got mine, and i'm getting a ton back this year... even without the kids' kickdown factored in...

lol

i love uncle sam. when i can make him work for me.

this sucks.... i cashed in two savings bonds this year, which acrrued just over $1000 from the original value. but i have to file that as income, so like 30% of that I pay back. meaning that's $300 less of my return i'll get. i bet i'll have to pay money to the gov't.

I'm getting back 923 Federal, but I paid close to 4200 in taxes. Over five grand for this year, then uncle Sam passes you back the interest check.

No kids, I rent, make too much for EIC=me paying a bundle.

I paid in $5400, and even when itemized with my new house incentives like the taxes and interest and all, I am only getting $1760 back from the feds. Also, state is keeping $500 of the $700 I paid them. :cry:

So, total, I'm getting about 2g's. Not too shabby, but it still pisses me off.

I have yet to get mine as well.. wierd thing is my wife got hers back and we both work for the same company.

And you guys are getting tons back.. I paid over 5K into federal and my wife paid over 2K and we are estimating only $700 back.. for the both of us!

heh, i've paid about 9500 in federal taxes this year... if i see 1000, i'll be shocked.

just got my 2 w2s today.. not because i worked 2 jobs.. but because i live in NY and work in PA... Nothing like paying taxes to 2 states!

Got mine back a week ago. I get 783 back. Yay! Credit card bill will be paid off.

I'm still waiting on the doc's from my student loan interest..... :cry:

used tacxut last night entered everything from the docs I have. and I should be seeing $4200 fed, $260 state. I'm 99% certain I've got everthing I need but I'll wait a few more days to see if anything comes in the mail. and I still might be able to tack a credit for the new Energystar sompliant windows and furnace ai installed, which will net me a larger fed return.

hehehehe... I Just found out that I'm probably getting a huge return...

Out of curiosity, I asked to see a copy of my W-4... Single with 0 deductions... I'm married, head of household with a child... LOL...

Not to mention a 1st year mortgage.

And Moving Expenses

And Closing Costs

And Mileage for Work

And House Improvements

And having a kid...

And Donations to goodwill/salvation army.

KAAA-CHING!!!

Back