So its now my birthday...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 24 2005, 03:19 PM
congrats mines due feb 10...
[post=530457]Quoted post[/post]​

^^cool...Thats My B-day..... :)

ohh and Congrats on your baby scrapin....GoD Bless :)

congrats man! you have been blessed! GO GORDON AND J. JOHNSON! like Dale Sr. not a big fan of the Dale J.R. queer <_<

Congrats man! My family has some weird shit too. Brace yourselves everyone! (No Lousiana shit though!!)

My dad's mirror-twin married my mom's sister. So I have double cousins, or some shit. Anyways, they were married before my parents. My cousin Mike is 10 years older than me, and we look EXACTLY alike.
My birthday= Aug 7
My (other) cousin Jessi's birthday= Aug 7
My dad's birthday= Dec 7
My mom's birthday= Nov 26
My sister's birthday= Dec 26

We have like 4 sets of twins in the family too

Originally posted by Callidus@Jul 25 2005, 12:34 AM
Congrats man! My family has some weird shit too. Brace yourselves everyone! (No Lousiana shit though!!)

My dad's mirror-twin married my mom's sister. So I have double cousins, or some shit. Anyways, they were married before my parents. My cousin Mike is 10 years older than me, and we look EXACTLY alike.
My birthday= Aug 7
My dad's birthday= Dec 7

[post=530631]Quoted post[/post]​

So your uncle is your uncle twice over? lol

That'd be kinda weird at a family reunion... but as long as they aren't blood relatives it's all good.

Originally posted by Jeef@Jul 24 2005, 01:03 PM
Congrats Noah, best of luck to the kid.

Sorry to hear about your wife's mother.
[post=530423]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: :ditto: :bday: :concur: :leet:

Congrats!

david_640_plaque.jpg

And look at the size of that accellerator pedal foot! :D

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jul 25 2005, 01:40 PM
Congrats!

david_640_plaque.jpg

And look at the size of that accellerator pedal foot! :D
[post=530806]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO!!! I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE!! :lol: :lol: Sweet! Born to Drive!

Thanks for the kind words guys... All 3 of us are home now... Made it to grandma's house so she could see him before she passes, which will be probably in the next 2-3 days...

Time for sleep... We are all dead tired.

I hope everything works out...and that she passes with out too much pain...sad to hear the news...but good luck and give my condolences to everyone. :(

Originally posted by 2000Si+Jul 25 2005, 12:47 AM-->
@Jul 25 2005, 12:34 AM

My birthday= Aug 7
My dad's birthday= Dec 7

[post=530631]Quoted post[/post]​

So your uncle is your uncle twice over? lol

That'd be kinda weird at a family reunion... but as long as they aren't blood relatives it's all good.
[post=530638]Quoted post[/post]​

My dad and him play tricks on people all the time. Like when we all go out for dinner. They will wear a shirt that is similar. My uncle will order first while my dad is in the restroom or something. Then (since our families combined are pretty large and most likely won't be done ordering) he will get up to leave and my dad will come sit in his seat and order something completely different. People look at him like WTF? and then my uncle comes and sits down too. They look at one, then they look at the other, and then back to the first. And start laughing.

Point 1:: Congrats Noah ! Holy hell... A Family man. I'm still in shock.

Point 2:: Callidus, You're a walking Mad TV Skit.

Point 3:: That thing with Grandma has actually got me broken up. I hope she passes peacefully - It's truly sad to see her go.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 25 2005, 09:26 PM
Point 2:: Callidus, You're a walking Mad TV Skit.

Hey man, I try. :ph34r:

I like to think that if my life was made into a movie, people would like it. I've got THOUSANDS of stories fit for the big screen. Fuck, anyone want to pitch in to buy me a one way plane ticket to Hollywood?

Congratulations, happy birthday, and deepest condolences!

last night we went over to the grandparents on our way home from the hospital... and took pics with all the grand kids with grandma and grandpa... It hurt me SO BAD i had to leave the room to see her like she was. Then today, the wife's sister emails me the pics from last night... it hurts to look at them. :(

Congrats to you and your wife Noah. Long sleepless nights are forthcoming for you guys!!!!!
:)

Back