So, I've been "e-fighting" with some local dude...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rainbow huh? BGR is the new rainbow. Guess I missed the memo for that one.

oh, and this the car from my ad with the "rainbow flags" all over it:

mugencrx.jpg

Yeah that looks like it came right out of a gay pride parade alright. (sarcasm)

I agree, I think the painter is getting his e-fight on. Its the only way he can get back at you.....

damn i thought my bf was tall.. he's 6'3 lol... yeah that guy will be hatin life if he does show up.

i'm willing to bet a snicker's bar that he doesn't =P

tall doesn't mean too much. I'm 5'7" with my arms at my side, but well over 8 foot swinging a baseball bat.

Dense Muscle Matter. That's all that matters.

Lol @ the silly "MMA Fighter" who took one too many blows to the head.

I like how everyone with an attitude problem thinks theyre MMA now, when very very few of them have any martial arts training let alone mixed martial arts training. I esspecially like his calling it MMMA. Is this a new type Im not fermiliar with?

One of these days I'll get back into classes. They do a lot of sparring at my dojang so I'll get some video when I do go back. :)
I want you to inside leg kick someone on their lead leg while they just stand there and let you put all you got into the kick :)

That's more or less just rule of thumb... I'm 5'5" but I have a 68.5" reach.

For those of you who don't know, they say your wing span/reach is about equal to your height.

I'm about your height but I have a much shorter reach(pretty much same as my height) :( But hey, a straight jab is a hit to Hosmer or Blanco's groin :p

Oh well, a gun, knife, or bat extends my reach a couple inches :D

Back