So, I've been "e-fighting" with some local dude...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm about your height but I have a much shorter reach(pretty much same as my height) :( But hey, a straight jab is a hit to Hosmer or Blanco's groin :p

Oh well, a gun, knife, or bat extends my reach a couple inches :D
lol

Holy crap! I've broken bones with kicks like that.
:eek: You broke someone's femur bone?! Or shin bone? That's some scary shit. I've been leg kicked (in the femur) by guys who've done muay thai for 20+ years and that shit already hurts like someone hit you with a fucking telephone pole...

And yeah, weapons are great equalizers. There isn't a martial artist living or dead that can stop a bullet. For the other two, you better hope you hit me with the first swing or two. If not, that weapon's going right up your ass, Hancock style. :D
Hancock style FTW lol

And yeah, weapons are great equalizers. There isn't a martial artist living or dead that can stop a bullet. For the other two, you better hope you hit me with the first swing or two. If not, that weapon's going right up your ass, Hancock style. :D

Isn't that special?!?! I'll remember not to piss you off!

Gads no, not leg bones. Just saying that my kicks are hard as hell and I wouldn't really want to just kick someone full force again unless I had to. Roundhouse kicks are very different, too. A Muay Thai kick comes pretty much right off the floor and uses the muscles in the leg for the majority of the power. TSD kicks are prechambered to add more kinetic energy and the power comes from rotating the hips and the supporting foot. Getting kicked pretty much sucks regardless, though. :D
That's exactly what i'm saying. If a muay thai kick hurts that much, I can only imagine what a roundhouse kick would/can do. I've seen TKD roundhouse kicks that look like they hurt like hell...

David Loiseau FTW... He's a TKD Blackbelt:

Although this is a spinning back kick but you get the point...

YouTube - David ''the crow'' Loiseau

Bahahaha! I love that shit! Right in the ribs, too. There's nothing like the feeling of a kick that connects perfectly.
And add to the equation that the guy was trying to throw an over-hand right with his momentum going forward... ouchie.

So I'm guessing the guy never showed. That's just funny.

oh, and that car is sweet. Wonder what the laptop gangster's driving. I sure doubt its a cadillac.

I'm thinking 1987 oldsmobile delta 88 with valve noise and a chunk of the floor missing. That sound about right?

If you do meet him, be careful. If he's wearing an Affliction or Tapout shirt, you're royally fucked. Just saying man.

Be careful.

he was a no-show

I wasn't really expecting him

I figured he wouldn't show.

If you really wanted you could surprise him at that address. His "boys" won't recognize you since he's expecting a brazilian guy about half your height.

I never understood his need to brag about sicilian ancestry, as if that makes him better than everybody. His percieved greatness is a source of humor to me.

What's even funnier is he takes the whole "laptop gangsta" thing to a new level, saying his posse will take care of you. This is one of the better fights i've seen in a while.

Last edited:
I never understood his need to brag about sicilian ancestry, as if that makes him better than everybody.[ /quote]

most italian/sicilians are like this... and its why i vowed to never date another one.

too damn cranky, rude, and snobish.

done.

Not compared to Tang Soo Do. They're completely different kicking styles. :)

This isn't a comparison. It's just a statement made by someone who practiced for a while. I have studied various other martial art's too.

Go back and check out what you said in this thread and you'll see what I mean:)

Yeah, that looked like it broke at least one rib.

He was getting at the fact that Sicily is where the Mob comes from and that Sicilians are crazy.

"You just fell for one of the classic blundars...never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"
-The Princess Bride :D

Back