so James (2000Si) just left for Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea it should pick up, Im at work right now and todays my last day of work 'til Monday! :ph34r:

Tonight at midnight its on!! I can buy my 1st legal alcholic beverage :D
Not sure where I want to go though... possibly just Bennigans.

Oh James, see that youre still on, is Brandan still there & did he switch out my rims yet? :confused:

Tien... He's on your turf, chick.

You cant take a fellow Hondaswapper on a jack in the box tour and call it a night out. Now you have to work double time. Give us all someting to talk about! Or a video. Either way.

:ph34r:
bahahahhaha

I got up around 3:30-4ish and took a shower, when I left he was uh... still asleep. lol

lmao... go figure! Hes the biggest bum ever...

It was a JITB tour cause it was after 2am & we were following Brandan and Twig... plus James needed to get something asap

Tien... He's on your turf, chick.

You cant take a fellow Hondaswapper on a jack in the box tour and call it a night out. Now you have to work double time. Give us all someting to talk about! Or a video. Either way.

haha It was already 2-3 am when we went on a scavenger hunt for food.

Besides, we don't have jack in the boxes up in ft wayne so I was cool with it.

:)

Oh by the way - everyone who's said these tires suck.

Kiss my ass! These ASTs are great. MUCH LESS road noise than the ES100s. :)

Mission for the night. Get/Post pics with three different mascots.

Sports, burger joints, human in a bunny suit, fiberglass mcdonald.. I dont care. GO!

So, you kids going to check in, or are you too engaged in buttsecks to post?

Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you!

Happy early Birthday, Jamie! I won't be on tomorrow... so do something really crazy for me and take a picture... then text it to me. :)

I wanna be there, damn it.

We ended up at Pockets Pool Hall last night. lol

I hadn't eaten so I didn't drink anything. Then we wandered around to 3 jack in the box's... one was understaffed, one had their systems go down and the other one was just closed. So, to avoid my usual not-having-eaten migraine, I settled on Steak n Shake.

Hopefully it does pick up tonight. I'm chillen out in my car again. :D

But it's been fun as shit not having to get up and go to work.

You'll have to explain the Steak and Shake for those of us from the NE who have never travelled farther west than New York.

Tell us about Red Robins, Perkins, Steak and Shakes, Carl's Jr...

bullshit tuna you went to Niagara falls!

they are all basic fast food places.

white castle... now thats the shit.

You'll have to explain the Steak and Shake for those of us from the NE who have never travelled farther west than New York.

Tell us about Red Robins, Perkins, Steak and Shakes, Carl's Jr...
come on down my way I'll take you to Red Robins and won't even expect you to put out

theres a red robin right in west hartford and another in manchester

yay....finally got freedom. ball joint broke in athens the wednesday night/thursday morning. Finally got my shit all put back together and there is still a dastardly squeak from the suspension. My G/F aint stayin with me tonight, so if James is still in town, we be paintin it red. MWAHAHAHA.

naw...i been with my girl the last three nights...and then yesterday i was working on my car....got that goin again, and then ended up havin to help some friends that were trying to drive with a broken lower radiator hose (silly friends)

Back