so James (2000Si) just left for Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bullshit tuna you went to Niagara falls!

they are all basic fast food places.

white castle... now thats the shit.

You guys have a White Castle up by you?

There's actually a very limited number of White Castles in a limited number of states.

I won't eat them, but for you grease loving fast fooders, I hear they're great.

bullshit tuna you went to Niagara falls!

they are all basic fast food places.

white castle... now thats the shit.

Fun Celerity Fact # 621

Celerity will NEVER eat a White Castle again. Lots of you know what a White Castle is, but some, again in the NE US, do not.

Allow me to fill you in.

fast food shitholes like McDonalds and Burger King have their little cooking trademarks. "Flame Broiled" and "Oven Fresh" and shit like that. That usually means that the last time that shit had seen a flame was in an assembly line in Wisconsin. It hits a heat lamp.

Not White Castle. White Castle's trademarked method - the one THEY TELL YOU ABOUT is "Steam Cooked". Yes, They steam their beef patties. White Castle is completely honest about it's shit too. They don't even call their burgers "Burgers". They are Sliders. And they are made from a slurry of meat and onion. They are then laid out into perfect squares and zotzed with hot water.

There are 3 forms of matter in elementary science. Gas, Liquid, Solid. In complete sciences, there are 5: Add Coloid and Plasmoid. Quantum Physics adds 2 fold with anti particles.

White Castle sliders fall completely outside of these potential 10 states of matter.

When you get a Slider you will receive a sandwich that is between states of solid and colloid. To maintain identity they are packaged in open topped-and-bottomed containers. Without these containers, a Slider would melt or get blown by the wind and would look like a loose tie-dye shirt by the time you got to your car.

If you remove the slider from it's protective mold / turbulence screen, you'll find a layer of "bread", then "Meat", then "Condiment" and finally a capping layer of "More bread". Now, take your hands and press down on the slider. This converts the colloid to another substance under pressure. Given enough pressure it will actually change states before your very eyes.

When you let up on your hand, it will begin to expand to it's original dimensions - only with a twist - It's no longer layered.. it's a non-dense compound called "Sliderium". IT's all one material now !

Also, White Castle Alchemists have created an exercise in Quantum physics by making the chicken ring. It's an onion ring looking thing, but it's made of a ring of Chicken. It's not onion, it's not chicken, so i can only really think it's an extraterrestrial ringworm in batter.

It is good, though.

i tried White Castle once when i visited this girl i knew up in Flint, Michigan. She thought that White Castle was good, i thought i was gonna throw up. i guess its an aquired taste...

i like white castle (used to live in ohio)

its good shit...but celerity's post is true. and i dont care...ill still eat it.

Soooo.. Where did our kids go? I hope they didnt think I meant Steal and/or kidnap 3 mascots...

Perhaps they are enjoing a late brekfast over an awkward silence caused by a tucker-max style anal session last night. But if so, I hope it was complete with camera man in the closet =D

Never had White Castle... i dont even know where the closest one is...... Cant knock it til you try it, like buttsex or swallowing (for girls:p)

white castle is the devil
they don't call em sliders for nothing

It'd be coming out the other end before you could finish it.

heres the check in... everyone is still crashed out. not sure what time they went to bed last night. we wanted to go to the club house last night but Brandans underaed ass kinda killed it, plus they werent really dressed to get in. Oh and we have Red Robins here too. uh, Im still half asleep and groggy as hell so I will check back in after while...

no, no more sleeping
pics or ban
all of hondaswap waiting to see what sort of awesome adventures you 2 can get yourselves into and its a 100% disappointment
updates like, we went to 3 JITB's
lol
boooooooo

heres the check in... everyone is still crashed out. not sure what time they went to bed last night. we wanted to go to the club house last night but Brandans underaed ass kinda killed it, plus they werent really dressed to get in. Oh and we have Red Robins here too. uh, Im still half asleep and groggy as hell so I will check back in after while...

After you passed out in the spare bed, Brandan Twig and I ended up talking cars, strippers and shit in the garage while I got myself drunk.

I think it was about 5:30 am by the time I went to bed.

I saw you wander in your room, wish it'd woken me up enough to actually get up. lol

3 pm wake up FTW..

btw I have some pics of Jamie, no more nudes though. Just some really nice low cut tops. :D

Oh yeah. Finally got a taste of Texas humidity last night. That shit kills me.

anyone else here noticing that they are ignoring what everyone is asking to see and to hear about?? c'mon James and TeinGirl....spill the beans! and no bullshit...lol

Back