So long Mr. Rex, EK here we go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea ive taken that engine out [before the rex] when i had my DA. it was easy, its just that i dont have access to the tools i had before...

i recieved my oil pan today!!! man it looks good $143

Attachments

• f5_1.JPG
    f5_1.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
the engine is out, and i'm going to start preping it for install tommorrow.

he said that he'll install it while i'm in venezuela, so he can take his time.& it's going to get a mini tuck on the engine itself.

Attachments

• engine 001.jpg
    engine 001.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 269
  • engine 002.jpg
    engine 002.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 296
  • engine 003.jpg
    engine 003.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 256
  • engine 004.jpg
    engine 004.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 236
  • engine 005.jpg
    engine 005.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 244
my thread sucks no comments? lol

...i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked up right now 9 hiney lghts 3 bowls and 2 caps of G... WOOT WOOT

the engine is out, and i'm going to start preping it for install tommorrow.

he said that he'll install it while i'm in venezuela, so he can take his time.& it's going to get a mini tuck on the engine itself.

hmmm no rags or anything to protect the valve cover AND nothing to keep the chain from slipping to one side why he manuevers it at an angle. TTTT:ph34r: JP

had to bust your balls. congrats man sorry i havent been posting. my computer took a minor crap on me and i had to send it out. what are you doing with the motor again? ohhh and send me my motor mounts fool!:eek:

my thread sucks no comments? lol

...i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked up right now 9 hiney lghts 3 bowls and 2 caps of G... WOOT WOOT
and yes your thread sucks you fucking alcoholic:beer:

dude i'm sorry i'm just glad to have my comp. back. And yes we will drink our assess off when i come visit you

hmmm no rags or anything to protect the valve cover AND nothing to keep the chain from slipping to one side why he manuevers it at an angle. TTTT
ph34r.gif
JP

had to bust your balls. congrats man sorry i havent been posting. my computer took a minor crap on me and i had to send it out. what are you doing with the motor again? ohhh and send me my motor mounts fool!
ohmy.gif

that thick ass chain does not move at all AND i dont care about the valve cover, i just bought a polished one [look up] ASS! j/k

and the apartment complex can bite me about the oil stain, it was like that when i got the space... lol

fucker

i think i might have a problem.

the person who is doing my swap is not dependable. i asked him to help me move the couch because my boss couldn't help and my wife is not strong enough. he said no problem , all i had to do was call him...

he never answered or called me since. he is sopposed to do my swap in oct, when i go to venezuela. but i cant afford not to have the car ready by the time i get back.

i have only done OBD0 swaps in EFs and DAs. and i have plenty of information to do the swap myself. but i knowthat if i do it and i cant finish or it doesnt start he wont help me. plus he wants around $450 to do the swap. i can save that money for the cams i want.

i dont know what to do.
discuss

seroiusly though. Is he and I your only friends in this world that now about mechanics? well i dont know all but i know enough. *gets on phone*

SOOOOO. me and a friend can go visit you this weekend to pick up my dash and shit,deliver your block and help you swap the motor in. With 3 guys we cant go wrong. call me. We'll have to leave Sat. mornig and stay the night at your place. then leave sunday morning.

I don't know for sure if I'll be able to go down with you Abel.
Like I said on the phone, we just started working on my buddy's 91 vic SI project, so I have a feeling I'll be down there...

dont worry about i cant go anyway. I got a side job to do. If your buddy is gonna throw the harness away tell'em i'll take it.

now the fucking apt complex turned off the power to the garage. because they are remodeling the building behind it.

i wonder if i take the entire front assembly with axles attached, take it by my house [so i can use an extension cord]. will i have a problem using the TQ gun to remove the axle?

you could use some pb blaster while its in the car, then use a big breaker bar. i went through this myself years ago when i was stuck doing a swap by myself. i ended up taking the whole suspension off with the axles because the shit was seized.

^ that musta sucked! ^

axle nuts are easy as crap to zip off with a impact gun... just make sure and pry the safety dimple out with a screwdriver before you go rippin at it.

swap on hold, i cant afford to have the ek on stands. unless i have to

nitrous install sat 11/4... but i dont have a digi any more i gave it to my wifes brother in venezuela.

i'm thinking a 50 shot on 93 will be ok.
would it be ok to use the p28 with the 1.8 lsv map? [no O2, Knock, 8.2k rpm]
when using the kit?

i just moved, and i haven't had time ...

i want it done so bad...

now i feel bad

thanks andrew

jk

Whoops!

;)

BTW, I love Mitch hedberg!
"dude... Smokey the bear is MUCH more intense in person!"

Back