So long Mr. Rex, EK here we go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Check engine grounds?

And go over your wiring harness, look for crushed/damaged/burnt wires.

Check engine grounds?

And go over your wiring harness, look for crushed/damaged/burnt wires.

engine grounds are on, will go over tonight, again.

wiring harness is from a 99-00 si and the obd2b>obd1 conv harness is proper

i have two obd1 ecus

recap

engine was in obd0 configuration in the rex, we removed it then installed the si harness on it and put it in the 99DX with the p28 ecu.

the ecu is not looking for O2 or KS or CKF

what could it be?
IACV? the head is from a 99 civic si

it was running for goodness sake :confused::mad:

fuel injectors are from what car? obd 0 or 1 or 2

dizzy cap? have you checked each sender for corrosion or anything like that, maybe worn down? if you replaced the rotor you should have replaced the cap as well.

spark plugs and wires? i have an extra set of oems i will bring over if i have time sunday.

Last edited:
fuel inj are from old d16 in dx

dizzy is brand new "distributor king"... we yanked a rotor from anthony's CRV and no go, but it starts his fine.

plug wires are msd

pmed about my PH#

ill be home all day

Hey formby

Sorry to hear about your problems :( Lets hope it worked and thats why you haven't posted a reply yet :p

Ic3

that fuse box on ebay has a hard wired fuse in it because of someone over loading it :( i did it years ago crossing battery terminals on a battery that was incorrect for my car.

what are you sayimg corey, it wont work either?
i thought the fuse busted and they put that thing on

yeah it will work with that set up its just damaged goods and with all the problems you havwe run into one less thing would be better.

i hope your car runs soon, highly impressed with the budget build

i just want to get it over with .

thanks for the acknowledgment, i hope to get low 13s, & be competitive in a auto x racing class

corey what was the racing event name you gave me. i forgot, it was like scca just a little different

well not at the moment the other day i threw a rod right through the side of my block:mad:. so shopping for a new one as we speak. i need to get back on the track.

he's not talking to you ;)

thanks corey, ill have to go. we should meet out at an event.

so anthony put the dizzy on another 99 si and it was a no go. so i'm sending it back to distributor king and hopefully they will send a new one.

yeah like i said people have had some issues with dizzy king right out of the box. if your buddy can source you a used oem honda dizzy that would be better unless dizzy king takes care of it and it fires up.

Back