So my ex-roommate...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
... is getting married.

bwaahhahahaha

No it's cool, I'm happy for him.

He took her to a cubs game and right before the game started he got down on one knee and proposed while she was facing the ball park (Wrigley field).

First greg two years ago, now Ben (who we rarely talk to now anyway because his fiance never lets him do anything hahahaha) sometime this coming July I guess.

and now Matt...

She obviously said yes, so now April 27th, 2008 we will have lost another buddy to the hell... err... bliss that is marriage.

jelouse much?

lol nah but yeah i think ive seen that idea before.....anger managment? but new york yankee's stadium :p

Why would I be jealous? If I wanted a girl I'd go out and find one.

Stay single as long as you can hold out... Marriage isnt all that great. Yeah its great to have someone to clean the piss off the seat, cook the meals, manage the bills, and other ++++'s . But I wouldnt divorce for nothing .

Enjoy the freedom !!!

Congrats to your roommate.

A close friend just started going out with a girl and hes whipped, I havent seen him in like 3 months LOL

LOL That's how Ben is... he finally found a girlfriend and I haven't talked to him more than once in the past 6 months.

I had to go in to get some ice cream from DQ to see him. haha

24 and still workin fast food... but oh well, guess he enjoys working for his uncle.

I suppose I'm different than most women. There's things MEN do together. Some things I want no part of. If he's off to a poker tourney, sure, I wanna go. Same if he goes to the strip club. When he tunes cars or goes to the track, I'm there. But, he throws a fit if I don't go. When he wants to go to his cousin's house and shoot things in the yard... I'd rather not be there. I do enjoy a lot of 'male' oriented things so I guess I'm usually around, but I encourage him to go out with his friends. I want time by myself too... and I'm sure he'd rather not come with me when I'm getting my nails/toes done.

Hopefully he's happy. When you find the right girl sometimes you don't want to spend time with anyone else anyway. That's how Art and I are.

Funny though... he used to be all talk about how he can't find a woman to keep up with him in bed. Now I find myself going to sleep rather than going to bed. I feel like the man in the relationship in the sense that he's always giving the excuses. However, when we DO get it on... it's incredible. I ask him what I'm doing wrong, he says 'nothing' but I wonder... is he really just tired? Have I worn him out? Hmm...

Starting another thread on this issue.

Last edited:
having a someone in your life is one thing, but having somone own your life is a diffrent story. you know what they say tho diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. guess some people just need someone else to run thier life for them.

it almost feels a little weird not being married. all my friends are (and im only 21). im happy being relatively single.

Back