So my gf is on Youtube. WTF!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont see it being a big deal that she was posted on youtube. But odd it was only 18 secs. and kinda pointless .

I wouldnt worry about it .

Now if she was flashing people then yeah ...... I would get PISSED-OFF.

BTW- Who isnt on youtube. We prob all are.. Just dont know it yet.

How did you find the video? Where you the perhaps looking for tiggle bitty flashing?? All jokes aside, I am pretty sure I would hunt that dude that filmed it down and remove a hand.

How did you find the video? Where you the perhaps looking for tiggle bitty flashing?? All jokes aside, I am pretty sure I would hunt that dude that filmed it down and remove a hand.
i hate this part of the story.

her ex was at seafair and was just browsing youtube and happened to run across it. he thought it would be decent to tell her. then she told me so it wouldn't become a big deal if i came across it or my friends told me about it.

You know, if I found a video of my wife flashing her tits on youtube, I'd call her over and say "HEY!! You're flashing your tits on youtube! Woo!"

And that would be the end of it. Tits are tits.. So freakin what.

:ditto:

it's nbd. it's not like she was going out of her way to get filmed, or she was sucking off a horse or anything.

in all honesty that's just how guy's are. If a guy is going out to the beach ( or where ever girls are running around in bikinis) he's gonna be filming scantly clad women. Could you imagin what your friends would say if you took a camcorder to the beach and didn't film any bikinis, or worse yet you filmed dudes. the perspective is what would you have done in that man with the video recorder shoes? you would have filmed 2 hot girls.

Last edited:
Nick, I don't think it's that bad, I was laughing, Think of it this way it could be worse.
On a side note your boy is going after Schilling, doesn't he have enough money????

If it were me being filmed and I saw some ass with a camera, I'd probably have punched him myself. Especially after saying 'I thought you were taking your top off. What?! You have a bikini under.' She looked uncomfortable. That's where I'd have a problem.

The problem is that all this arousing action and filming and such, is just someone saying "show me your glands!"

And it's plain stupid. Like people that order Girls Gone Wild (Someone else mentioned here)

Back