so my little brother met Tito Ortiz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yup, I probably bench more then he does (I have friends who are 6" taller with the same shoulder width)

and it's funny I'm being called a big talker by a guy who holds a spit bucket

Last edited:
yup, I probably bench more then he does (I have friends who are 6" taller with the same shoulder width)

and it's funny I'm being called a big talker by a guy who holds a spit bucket

Heh, bench. . . maybe, maybe not . . but who cares?

Its not like that makes you a good fighter.

Shouldn't a self proclaimed mma expert like yourself know that?

For the sake of myself being smarter than most everyone else, I'm going to point out the obvious here and characterize just how terrible you are at making an intuitive argument.

You call Silverchild out about his height, insinuating the he's a "little dog" and that he wouldn't be able to handle a taller guy like yourself. Funny enough, you're not all that big of guy, yourself.

The real humorous part in the matter is that when Silver brings up a debate about strength, insinuating that strength which has a strong positive correlation with size, does not increase the effectiveness of a fighter.

In short, you entirely contradicted yourself in a mere two posts, arguing your point only when it serves you best and counter arguing your point when it is detrimental to your argument.

He hides behind a computer, you hide behind a computer, I point it out and laugh about it. We make a good team.

You call Silverchild out about his height, insinuating the he's a "little dog" and that he wouldn't be able to handle a taller guy like yourself. Funny enough, you're not all that big of guy, yourself.

I merely made a sarcastic remark about how he talks big game, from behind the safety of his computer.

The real humorous part in the matter is that when Silver brings up a debate about strength, insinuating that strength which has a strong positive correlation with size, does not increase the effectiveness of a fighter.

Can anybody else point out the numerous grammatical errors in the above sentence?

If you are so smart, why do illegal immigrants posses a stronger command of the English language than you do?

In short, you entirely contradicted yourself in a mere two posts, arguing your point only when it serves you best and counter arguing your point when it is detrimental to your argument.

Can you please show me where this happened? I have only made 3 posts in this thread jackass. . . .

If you are so smart, why do illegal immigrants posses a stronger command of the English language than you do?
ooooh burn
bahahhahahahahahhaa

I merely made a sarcastic remark about how he talks big game, from behind the safety of his computer.

Can anybody else point out the numerous grammatical errors in the above sentence?

Can you please show me where this happened? I have only made 3 posts in this thread jackass. . . .

Are you going to bring my witty post down to a level of grammatical command? Clearly, you have to be joking. My level of language and grammar, across the board, is far beyond your feeble grasp.

People like you, attack topics like grammar simply because they don't possess the intelligence to construct a well rounded argument. Everything I said was true and had you by the balls, so you come back with a humorous joke about my comma usage?

Also, I laid out exactly how you argued a point about strength and size and then counter argued that point later in the thread. Yes, I know that you can't grasp the progression of thought and the reasoning behind this logical approach, but that only serves to further my argument that you're a dolt.

Last edited:

I never claimed I was an MMA expert. I'm an MMA fan who happens to have to remedial martial arts (Taekwondo and Jujitsu) and wrestling training

That being said this thread had nothing to do with my MMA ability and everything to do with the fact that my little brother (who's in fucking Iraq BTW) got a chance to meet Tito Ortiz in between dodge sessions with mortars and you used it as an opportunity to flame me

so fuck you

Back