So my trip to Ireland might be a little uncomfy now...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, dude, I know all about how you take that for granted. I had to go on antibiotics on christmas for a staph infection I got. One of the side-effects was a super raw pie hole. It felt like I had rhoids. It's just now starting to go away. That will teach you to land on your feet next time, lol. I am pissed that I haven't been able to go snowboarding this season (broken collarbone).
And that girls definitely beautiful, at least that pic does. I'd go for the blonde though. :)

im not one for short hair at all but shes nice dude.

as for snowboarding injuries: me and my friends are good by normal standards. well last time we went my friend shaun took a board to the face and got a nice cut that finished with a half inch slit that actually went all the way through his gums right below his lower lip. well it was the beginning of the day and he didnt want to leave even though he was bleeding all over the place. a little snow in his bottom lip and it seemed to work fine. then my friend kim. kim is also very good, but getting off the lift she was kind of half assing it and missed with her back foot. tore her acl and pcl and damaged her meniscus. then i went off a small jump off the side of a trail and just didnt hit it right. landed right on my back, more directly my brand new camelbak, and thought i broke something in my back or my camelbak bladder. but turned out i just landed really hard and everything was ok. but yea, that was in one day of snowboarding while still teaching my gf to snowboard.

so... have you talked to her? what does she think about you now? haha

Well...she has slept at my place with me for the past 3 nights and wants to go on another date whenever im all healed up. And sorry..no nudie pics, haha. Also i would be HONORED if this was the thread of the year, lol.

hmmm the way its goin.... i dunno. maybe post of the year or topic of the year. but its turning out to well for you, which isnt funny :laugh: but its good to hear that she can see past your two buttholes.

no shit dude, if she don't care about it at all, and she's helpin you through it, and she can WAIT until its healed, you got yourself a goddamn winner dude, goodluck!

no shit dude, if she don't care about it at all, and she's helpin you through it, and she can WAIT until its healed, you got yourself a goddamn winner dude, goodluck!

Yea thats what im saying. Thanks

Nudie pics FTW!!!!!

Has she cleaned the wound yet?

OOo i forgot to stay updated. I went to the surgeon yesterday to just get a follow up and see if everything is going good in my nether region. Well the doc took a look and told me the area that was stitches is almost completely healed and that the recess in my ass is half the size from when it happened. Everything looked good, no infection or wierd shit. And i get my stitches and drain out wednesday.

Also when the doctor was tellin me how to dress it after i clean it, he told me that once the drainage is very small that i could use woman's pads. Well today i decided to pad it up instead of gauzing it up. Haha, its like im having a period out of my ass today. And a side note to that...after the doctor had told me that tid-bit of info and i had told my friends, one of my lady friends spoke up and said, "Well now you know what its like to have a period!" And i rebuttled, "There is no way in hell your vag feels like my ass right now."

Has she cleaned the wound yet?

Nope, cause i won't let her. My best friend, and 3 of my lady friends and my newly aquired woman all volunteered to clean and bandage my ass but i turned them all down. I dont want them poking around something that could hurt me and i dont really want them to be staring at my double ass w/drain tube.

and when you are 100% show her some gratitude and PIIDB

Haha and show her what its like to have a ripped ass.

That flight is going to suck.

And yea...that flight is going to suck so bad. Around 8 hours or something....maybe i can save some of my percs for the trip. Awwww....whats really going to suck is driving to Boston the day before my flight. Freakin 14 hour drive, DAMN.

Nope, cause i won't let her. My best friend, and 3 of my lady friends and my newly aquired woman all volunteered to clean and bandage my ass but i turned them all down. I dont want them poking around something that could hurt me and i dont really want them to be staring at my double ass w/drain tube.

You just don't want them seeing your tiny package.

and when you are 100% show her some gratitude and PIIDB

Haha and show her what its like to have a ripped ass.

Hahahha after seeing that drawing of your package I sure as hell hope youre making up for it else where. :p

It's not the size of the package that counts but the boom in the box.

You can stand for as long as you would like in the plane. Just get up and hang out at the back of the plane. They will also give you as many drinks as you would like. There will (maybe) be a bowl or box that holds the extra pretzel bags, so you can munch down on those too. :thumbsup:

Have the new girl go with you to Ireland!

Have the new girl go with you to Ireland!

Id love for her to go but i've already bought my ticket and made my hotel reservations. And also she is going to Destin that week.

You just don't want them seeing your tiny package.

Well to tell the truth, since it happend ive shown my ass and my predicament to about 25 people. My woman being one of them. They all wanted to see it, i told them it was nasty but they insisted. So i showed them straight up in my living room, haha. And that drawing of my balls doesnt do them any justice at all. AND i havent had any complaints yet about how i work it.

Oh and im just going to re-iterate how bad taking a shit hurts. Those fucking stool softeners i got didnt do anything to make taking a shit any easier. It feels like im crapping out sideways and my poo is made of razor blades.

DONT drive to boston. worst idea ever.

your car has a 80% chance of getting stolen. seriously. take a rental or a buick or some shit.

Well im driving to Pittsfield and staying at my friends brothers house and then he is driving us to the airport and dropping us off for our flight. So i won't have to worry about the traffic or anything...hopefully.

Back