so owning a honda is good for something

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
The lude has developed an oil leak...so when it leaks, it hits the exhaust (oh yeah) causing it to smoke. I started the protege this morning and its got a tap like you wouldnt believe. im gonna call in and see if its the valves...if not i might be off for 2 days :)

i havent felt like going to work in about a month and this is a valid excuse not to go...sit home work on my car. ive got like 2 months of vacation days that i havent been able to touch since my promotion.

Good for you.

Now if I could fix the burning of oil in my lude.....

thats impossible. check absoluteprelude.com. EVERY MEMBER says their h22 burns oil. Its just something you deal with and move on.

Speaking of oil I need a change...

apparently so do i...i havent taken the filter off yet, but it looks like i need to change it cause the leak seems to be comming from the top of the filter. with it out of the way i will know for sure.

the coolant leak is comming from the line that leads off the water pump....doesnt have to be fixed now, but the oil thing definitely does...

the protege could be one of three problems (two of which are easily sorted out). 2 of which easily sorted out. so im gonna do two oil changes, a seafoam run in the protege and then figure out a way to seal the hole in the line of that coolant line (i think its the line to the heater core). wish me luck.

yeah, i only got one out of it...i have a working car again...sadly its not the lude.

now, im not so worried about the lude not working...this shit box of a protege is growin on me.

gas.jpg

i might drive it a little longer...maybe just drive the lude on the weekends.

i mean do the math...its a 12 gallon tank....so 6 gallons has gotten me 260 miles...

divide that by 6 and you get.....are you ready.......43 (give or take) MPG....WOOT WOOT

Back