so sloooooooooooow at work today..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
and its raining so I don't want to go pull parts for myself, and our loader has a flat tire.

on the + side, I just ordered some cheese breadsticks from Papa John's and the GF called and said I don't have to go up to Quincy after work to go to her company xmas party...her brothers wife is going in my place

how's your day?

shitty, failed my first exam -- so i'll probably get a C in the class. :dry:

but aced my second one. :)

think its time for to pass out and take a nap...

slid down my hill this morning.... its solid ice around here.... lol

almost busted my ass on the ramp...

dad's truck will probably be stuck cuz i parked it in a snow bank. lol hopefully i can get into 4wd witout moving :p

Bored as hell. Back from URI. No work today. Probably gonna start cleaning up my D16 head. And fix my shorted-out foglights while I'm at it. Kind of a 'bleh' day.

almost finished nursing a hangover, fucking exhausted at work... soon gotta go shopping for a set of pleated slacks after i cash my check. then i gotta get my hair cut and shower and go to a client holiday party where i will get trashed with the vp and prez of the company :)

got up at 3:30 to clean off the truck of ice and took about a half hour in the pouring rain. then as im getting readu to go plow/sand the fucking sanders battery is dead. 9:30 got home now im here. later haircut and maybe the strip club. woot!

Got back into town last night from attending a seminar.

My car started making a strange noise.

I've been banging the shit out of a siezed upper control arm bolt... I finally got some sucess after hour and hours. Now it has to go back in so I can cut off the mushroomed head.

Then I have to tackle the tie rod ends, after that, I'm going to the liqour store...then wait tomorrow for the new rear hub to arrive...get another bearing pressed in and put it all back together.

It's still sunny here, but not for long...:cry:

Back