So the company sends out this email

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Diversity & Inclusion @ The Hartford

To reintroduce GLOBE to everyone, this organization stands for Gay & Lesbian Organization Benefiting Everyone.

GLOBE is an all-inclusive, non-bias organization designed to benefit all employees whether you identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender or Questioning; commonly referred to as the LGBT Community.

To find out more on this program please go to this link on iConnect or click on D&I groups on PlicWest

The purpose of this e-mail is to alert you to the fact that the organization is becoming active once again and we would like feedback from previous members, prospective members as well as non-members. Attached, you will find a questionnaire that is completely voluntary to fill out. Your input is much appreciated!

GLOBE is a non-profit organization and completely staffed by volunteers on their own time. We need you! Whether you’re LBGT or not, it doesn’t matter. Our main focus is supporting diversity for EVERYONE. Please respond back even if you can only volunteer once or whether you can go full fledge! Whatever the case may be, your help is definitely appreciated. If you’re interested, please click here:

mailto:deleted@thehartford.com

Our first event that GLOBE would like to sponsor is AIDS Walk San Diego. This is an event that benefits everyone, not just the LGBT community. It fits perfectly as our first event as it includes everyone. More information will come shortly to your e-mail box =)

Thanks in advance everyone!

XXXXXXX

just great, so my whole office is now becoming more "ACTIVE"

So what I am thinking about doing is sending out an email to employees that are straight, make the :ghey: people feel uncomfortable about straight people running around.

I did not ask for this email, so why should I have to get crap like this at work? What does ones sexuality have to do with their job functions and performance.

I hate how everything has to be so PC these days.

:ghey: :ghey:

you should tell them how :ghey: it is
pun intended
i work for a freaking beauty supply distributor and we dont even have :ghey: shit like that, what is this world coming to :(

haha, watch your back Steve :) Send out an email as head of the SA (Strait Alliance) telling fellow strait employee's it's ok to have some drinks and hit on the opposite sex.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 5 2003, 12:55 PM
Was that sent out as an official company email or just by someone who works there on their own?

No, its an organization called GLOBE, I believe its an outside organization, but has an alliance with my company, so our corp relations team had sent out this email to the entire company of 27,000 employees.

And nick, I've already planned on it :)

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 5 2003, 01:23 PM-->
@Sep 5 2003, 12:55 PM
Was that sent out as an official company email or just by someone who works there on their own?

No, its an organization called GLOBE, I believe its an outside organization, but has an alliance with my company, so our corp relations team had sent out this email to the entire company of 27,000 employees.

And nick, I've already planned on it :)

Oh, I see. That sucks. I'm very supportive of the "alternative" community, but sending an email like this out to the entire company would still be a little weird to me.

I say send an email out to others about a straight alliance, after all it's only fair. WTF is the world comnig to, next thing you know your going to have a all gay high school,,opps already exists...

Milan

i got nothing against gay people, but i hate how they think they deserve special treatment b/c they are gay. i dont ask for a school of all hot chicks do i?( even tho i wish i could), so they shouldnt be aloud to have an all gay school.

Why should your sexual orientation matter at work?
I'm confused about why they even sent that out...
Sounds like they are gonna try and segregate your job or something.

ya ya ya to each his own whatever....

it gets old when the faggots and whatnot try to seperate themselves from the rest of the work community.

THATS why we pick on you.

not becuase ur gay, but rather you make a big fucking stink over who you are...

WHO GIVES A FUCK????????????????????????????

your a guy and like to suck dick? GOOD. more pussy for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but dont fucking advertise it in my face. i could care less.

you fags turn everyone against you due to the fact you are shoving you (immoral) lifestyles down our throat.

who gives a fuck?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 5 2003, 05:13 PM
ya ya ya to each his own whatever....

it gets old when the faggots and whatnot try to seperate themselves from the rest of the work community.

THATS why we pick on you.

not becuase ur gay, but rather you make a big fucking stink over who you are...

WHO GIVES A FUCK????????????????????????????

your a guy and like to suck dick? GOOD. more pussy for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but dont fucking advertise it in my face. i could care less.

you fags turn everyone against you due to the fact you are shoving you (immoral) lifestyles down our throat.

who gives a fuck?

I agree, all these 'mo's blocking the road with their parades

"I'm here, I'm queer!"

"Hey, asshole you're blocking the road! I'm strait and I'm late!"

Back