So the GF moved in this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
3.5 long years of good times and bad, we finally moved in together. things have been awesome since we both grew up a bit in october, and her lease with her roomate was up at the end of this month, so i offered. shes got a ton of stuff compared to me :p she brought with her her cat Johnny, who scares the shit out of my mini cooper. its so nice knowing ive got someone to cuddle with me in bed every night instead of 2/3 nights a week Smile shes also an awesome cook. yaaaay for me!

<~~~ <3 Sabrina :mrgreen:

nice.....nothing like having a full time wench....lol

BTW sorry about waking you up on sun......
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
shes got a ton of stuff compared to me Razz she brought with her her cat Johnny, who scares the shit out of my mini cooper.

What are you smoking ?

copy and paste from another board that i post on. that "Razz" should be :p

Quoted post[/post]]
what happened to the chick with the huge cans?

she wanted us to be married after 2 months. super clinger. kinda like that hemmerhoid you just want it to go away ASAP.

Quoted post[/post]]
nice.....nothing like having a full time wench....lol

BTW sorry about waking you up on sun......
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

its ok dude :) huge party the night before :mrgreen: call me later tonight to get that shit straightened out.

SQUIRE, BRING ME MY LUSTY WENCH!

ROFL

"What the hell do you want?!"

"Don't talk to me, I'm just here to visit the funbags."

The Sweater treats answer the door first anyway.

Welcome to the beginning of the end of your life. :)

Like I told you clowns - getting reliable, live-in pussy even at it's worst is better than being single anyday.

Quoted post[/post]]
Like I told you clowns - getting reliable, live-in pussy even at it's worst is better than being single anyday.
The novelty wears off in a few months. I've been living with my G/F for over a year now. While she is great and we have great sex and all. I guess I just miss my ultimate freedom most.

Like I posted before. Search it baby.

I've been with mine for 13 years and while things aren't getting "better" I can tell you that I have gotten more, quantity and quality, than I would have being single. WAY WAY more.

Back