So the GF moved in this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Like I told you clowns - getting reliable, live-in pussy even at it's worst is better than being single anyday.
The novelty wears off in a few months. I've been living with my G/F for over a year now. While she is great and we have great sex and all. I guess I just miss my ultimate freedom most.

i know how you feel man :|

yea, but pussy is simply overrated...

i would rather be happy and single and not getting laid, than be in a shitty relationship with someone i kinda like but get ass all the time...

I guess I just miss my ultimate freedom most.
brings a tear to my eye...

Quoted post[/post]]
yea, but pussy is simply overrated...

i would rather be happy and single and not getting laid, than be in a shitty relationship with someone i kinda like but get ass all the time...

I guess I just miss my ultimate freedom most.
brings a tear to my eye...

im not missing much. i always party everywhere else.:)

sabrina's cat is so funny, if i fill the bathtub with an inch of water he will lay in it for hours. he loves baths. its just hilarious.

I've been in both scenarios...at this point, I'm good single

Although, I do miss having someone there, I don't miss the chick wthat lived with me.

I still get my fair share of pussy without living with someone.

If you guys are going strong, then more power to ya...it's the right thing to do.

Good luck. I've been seeing my girl for like 4 months or so, and everyone keeps joking like we're moving together next school year, but shit I don't want that. I just want to live semi-near her so I can walk my ass over to her house anytime of the day/night.

Quoted post[/post]]
Good luck. I've been seeing my girl for like 4 months or so, and everyone keeps joking like we're moving together next school year, but shit I don't want that. I just want to live semi-near her so I can walk my ass over to her house anytime of the day/night.

nice.

we wanted to move in together... we figured now was the right time. trust me it was thought out.

Quoted post[/post]]

Although, I do miss having someone there, I don't miss the chick wthat lived with me.

If you guys are going strong, then more power to ya...it's the right thing to do.

Aren't you 18 or something crazy young like that ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Aren't you 18 or something crazy young like that ?
I thought he was 20 now?
Age doesn't mean anything, the real world hits everyone at some point.
I was 8 the first time i watched Thar She Blows ... Razz my mini cooper.

Back