So the hook is set, what's my next move?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

So I currently have a 419 scammer thinking that I want to comply with him. Any good ideas of how to waste his time? Or better yet, any ideas of how to get some really embarassing photos of him? I feel the evil welling up in me...and to take it out on one of these fuckers would be prime :mrgreen:

From The Desk Of
Mr. Williams Coker
Assistant Auditor
Foreign Remittance Dept.
Assurance Bank Plc
Email - (will_coker1@yahoo.fr}

Dear Sir / Madam,

Permit me to introduce myself, my name is Mr.Williams Coker. I work with ASSURANCE BANK PLC as(Assistant Auditor), upon discharge of my duty, I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained dormant for three years now with (US$4.5m)in it. I contacted my director and he sent out some staffs for enquiries and they discovered that the account holder our valuable customer died in an air Crash.

I am writing to you so that we can work together in remitting the said funds to you as the bonafide next of kin to our customer because this money belongs to a foreigner and has to be claimed by a foreigner, conciendentaly you share the same last name of our late Valuable Customer and this is the reason why i have contacted you. In other words you are going to receive 50% of this funds for providing to us a Virgin account of your Choice where the said funds will be transferred immediately into your nominated account without any Hitch.

I guarantee you that this transaction is under a legitimate arrangements that will not breach the law by both parties, it is a simple process which will take a short while to process, so you have nothing to worry about because all legal documentations will be presented for you to have the said funds in your closet okay.

Please replyme through this e-mail address {will_coker1@yahoo.fr}

I will tell you all you need to Know about the money and also kindly send across to me your Direct Telephone/ Mobile/ Fax numbers which are needed urgently for my Persuals when replying me.

Best Regards,

Mr.Williams Coker

Dear Mr. Williams Coker,
I appreciate your email. This comes as hard news, may I inquire as to
the name of the deceased? Currently my only phone, my mobile, is
broken so communication via email will only be possible. Thank you
for understanding and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Me

My dear Kai Tanaka,

I must not first of all fail to thank you so much for responding to my business proposal and secondly,for taking that bold step in accepting to conclude the transaction with me in good faith.I must assure you that it is the wish of the almighty God that we have to do this together,trust each other 100% in order to achieve our perfect success.

Please another thing i will not fail to notify you is that,this is not an email hoax neither a child's play but a real transaction because the name of the bank's valuable late customer is Mr. Micheal Tanaka and because you share the same last name with the bank's late customer,i decided to contact you for the transaction and good enough to be presented to the bank as the bonafide beneficiary next of kin to the money with the bank.I also appreciated you a lot for being so honest to notify me that you do not have any phone for now,but please you must try to instal one because the bank must contact you via your phone or by email for whatever thing they will need from you in order to release the funds to any of your nominated bank account.

However, For this Transaction to Commence Perfectly Fine, I therfore Request your Pleasure To Please Send These Following Information Across to Me Immediately Via Email.

(A) Your Banking Information, That is Your Bank Name,And Address,Phone and Fax Numbers of Your Bank Account Number and the Account Name.If Possible Open A Virgin Account and Send the Information Across to Me so That you do Not Think otherwise my Dear.

:)cool: Your First Three Pages of Your International Passport,Direct Telephone Number/Fax Numbers and your Recent Passport Photograph Scanned and Attached Across to me Via Email.

The Moment I recieve These Information from you, I will Immediately File An Offical Application letter for fund Claims with it to the Bank in Your Name on your Behalf as the Bonafide Beneficiary Next Of Kin to the Funds Deposited with them by the bank's Late customer.The Moment I File This Official Application for Claims to the Bank, The Bank Must Contact You Either By Mail, Phone or Fax For Confirmations and to notify you when and how the Fund will be Transferred to your Provided Bank Account.Please as Soon as the Bank Contacts you, do not respond to them Directly Without Notifying me First,so that i Will Advise you on the best way to Respond to them in Order not to Jeopardise The Transaction.

Moreover, As soon as I Recieve the Information I Requested from you to Enable me File the Claims Application to the Bank, The Fund must Hit your Account Within 21 Banking Days. please try as much as possible to keek this transaction highly confidential until the money hits your account because you do not know who love your progress or not.

Thank You so Much and GOD Bless you as I Look Forward to Receiving the Necessary Informations Requested from you And do Not Fail to Call Me on My Direct Phone Number 234-803-7199790 For more Details.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. William Coker.

Tell:234-803-7199790

MY DEAR K TANAKA,

PLEASE I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I CAN CONCLUDE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION VIA EMAIL WITH YOU LIKE YOU REQUESTED, BUT HOW ABOUT THE BANK, THE BANK WILL WANT TO CONFIRM IMMEDIATE INFORMATION FROM YOU EITHER BY PHONE OR BY FAX AND YOU WHAT BANKS ARE IN TERMS OF COMMUNICATIONS MY DEAR BROTHER. SO PLEASE TRY TO FIX AT LEAST ONE PHONE LINE TO ENABLE YOU COMMUNICATE FINE WITH THE BANK WHEN THEY CONTACTS YOU.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED WITH YOUR BELOVED FAMILY AS I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU FAST.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR WILLIAM COKER.

TELL 234-803-7199790.

tell him to pay pal the money to you :laugh:

what is it you're trying to sell?

if its something small i would try and get one of them pre paid fedex or ups labels...
i've got a shit load of tires to get rid of :)

ya know, im almost tempted, to go to a bank, open up an account with 200 bucks in it or some shit whatever the min. is now a days.

the next day, pull 199 out of it.
$1 will keep it open, but will probably have fees to pay..

see if he DOES deposit money into it. lol and then take the money out.

he'll never get any of your money if theres nothing there to get :p

Quoted post[/post]]
ya know, im almost tempted, to go to a bank, open up an account with 200 bucks in it or some shit whatever the min. is now a days.

the next day, pull 199 out of it.
$1 will keep it open, but will probably have fees to pay..

see if he DOES deposit money into it. lol and then take the money out.

he'll never get any of your money if theres nothing there to get :p
that sounds like an idea.. :laugh:

Ya know what, that FBI number sounds pretty damn funny...I think I'm going to try that! I'll let you guys know how his conversation goes with the Feds if he ever emails me back again...:evil:

Dear Mr. Coker,
Unfortunatly I do not have a passport. I have never traveled abroad
and therefore have never had to get one. I guess it would be ok for
you to call me at work. The number is ***-***-****. As long as we
don't talk too long, I don't think the company will mind. You'll have
to ask for my secritary, her name is Ima Te'Roris and she can send the
call through to me. Thank you for you time and God bless,

-Kai Tanaka

hehe, I hope he pronounces my secritary's name right...(I'm a Terrorist) :laugh:

you might want to edit the # out so it doesnt show up in search engines. Wouldnt it suck if they contacted you for miss using the FBI #?

Quoted post[/post]]
Ya know what, that FBI number sounds pretty damn funny...I think I'm going to try that! I'll let you guys know how his conversation goes with the Feds if he ever emails me back again...:evil:

Dear Mr. Coker,
Unfortunatly I do not have a passport. I have never traveled abroad
and therefore have never had to get one. I guess it would be ok for
you to call me at work. The number is ***-***-****. As long as we
don't talk too long, I don't think the company will mind. You'll have
to ask for my secritary, her name is Ima Te'Roris and she can send the
call through to me. Thank you for you time and God bless,

-Kai Tanaka

hehe, I hope he pronounces my secritary's name right...(I'm a Terrorist) :laugh:

somehow i didn't even get that right. but thats a good idea. let us know what happens

Well...he said that he couldn't call me at work so now I'm demanding proof...we may get to see a picture of a humiliated nigerian man very soon *fingers crossed*

Back