*So The Quest Has Begun*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

*01prelude*

*PreludE*
So I went to TPR (Total Performance Racing located in Cincinnati) the other day and spent a pretty penny on a bottom block build for my JDM H22a motor in my 01 Prelude. Just thought I'd share my happiness and excitement with some other Honda lovers. Now for the receipt PICTURES YAY just to prove I did do this. Just for liability reasons and lawsuits to injuries at looking at this receipt I am not responsible for any eyes popping out of head, jaw dropping to floor, or any case of loosing oxygen from not being able to breathe.;) lol. PICS after the LIST!

-TPR Stg 5 Shortblock $4,700
-ERL Sleeved
-Manley Turbo Tuff Rods
-Wiseco Pistons
-Wiseco Piston Rings
-ACL Race Bearings (Main & Rod)
-TPR Competition Assembly
-Cometic Headgasket $99.99
-TPR/ERL Balance Shaft Eliminator Kit $110.00
-OEM Oil Pan Gasket $28.65
-ARP Head Studs $149.99
-TPR Modified Oil Pump w/ Gaskets $194.99
-Moroso Oil Pump Strainer $64.99
-GReedy Timing Belt $152.50
-Rear Main Seal $16.50
-Camchaft Oil Seal $12.50
-BDL Cam Seal $25.00
-Moroso Oil Pan $399.99
-Intake Manifold Gasket $18.50
-Competition Clutch Kit $499.99
-Fidanza LW Flywheel $189.99
-Auto to Manual Swap $2,500
-USDM 5 Speed Engine Harness $225.00
-Total w/ Tax & Shipping $10,196.75
HAVING A CAR THAT CAN HANDLE 1000HP $PRICELESS
Picture Time!!!!!!!!!
5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Those pictures suck.

Why would you want a 1,000 hp honda? Are you a professional drag racer? Because that thing will suck ass on a daily driver. And a honda with 1k hp isn't going to turn at all.

its not goin to be a daily driver its goin to be strictly a drag car you dumb sh1t thats what my 2001 lifted 1500 dodge ram 4x4 is for and the pictuers were off a cell phone and one more thing its ok to hate its what fuels me to do stuff like that;)

"Those pictures suck" means they don't work at all, numbnuts. you need to link them through a public network so they can be viewed via these forums.

And I'm glad you daily a 6 year old lifted 4x4 dodge. You are awesome. You should pat yourself on the back. As a matter of fact, you need to look at yourself in the mirror and slit your wris.. err.. smile at yourself, and give yourself a big thumbs up. You rock!

Back