so the world is about to end... anyone stil mad we never found Hoffa?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Now, if you're on the fence, you're already on the wrong side according to most. I have my faith, I have my beliefs. Although it's not classified as any one of the religions I've studied. They found Noah's Ark, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Shroud... this stuff is supposed to be found at a monumental time. Look at the way of the world today...

Just like the country song says:

We take His name out of schools.
The lawyers say it breaks the rules.
Pledge of allegiance can't be writ,
An' under God, should not be said.
I wonder how He will take.
I just pray it's not too late.

What if God quit tryin',
He just turned away?
There were teardrops on his face?
Tell me, how would you feel?
You'd probably give up too,
If nobody believed in you.
I believe in "a god". Just not the one from the Bible. The philosophical theory of evil proves a god like that doesn't exist.

and a sipmle mathematic problem (why do they call them problems, anyway?) also proves that women are evil :D

What would you do,
If you had to give up your dreams for freedom?

Freedom isn't free,
it costs a heafty fucking fee,
And if you won't pay your buck o' five who will?

I call bullshit. Its film makers, and $$. What the hell difference does it make that we tested dna? All they could have done is tested it and said "yup, this set of bones nailed that set of bones and made this other set of bones"

Its not like we can hit jesus up for a dna sample to compare it to. Unless one set of bones had no male donor.. that would shake some shit up.

Besides all that, Jesus's burial wrappings are in some church somewhere, and his remains have been discovered 18 times.

Shroud of Turin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The figure of a being who went thru crucifixion and wore a crown of thorns is "imbeded or burned" in the wrappings . . . . .

*tosses in her buck o' five*

i'm so ronereee

Gary: We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't apporoporate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in shit.

Back