So.. there was a blue moon the other night.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
yup.
i finally went to the movies again.
my girlfriend wants to go to just about every movie that comes out, and i always say "maybe", which means no.
but on tuesday i used the movie gift card that i got for valentines day and saw crank high voltage.

three words: i loved it.
i love the intensity, the constant action complimented by some good humor.
most of all, i love the production.
what i look for in the production of a movie or show is variety, and this movie had plenty of it. the production kind of reminded me of fooly cooly on crack and steroids.
theres this fight scene thats just fucking ridiculous, and i dont mean crazy sequences and shit..

definitely worth the watch in my opinion, but it might be kind of confusing if you didnt see the first one.

it was totally worth the $19 plus drinks and candy we snuck in.
especially the fight i mentioned.

Eh I would rather see:

The new Terminator
GI Joe
Transformers Two
Star Trek

In the theater as the effects wouldn't be the same. With Crank 2 I have a feeling I wouldn't miss out on much only watching it on my 57in. tv. Just my matter of opinion thats all.

i kinda wanna see the new star trek. just cuz its like nothing theyve done before. theyre finally upgrading that futuristic image that expired like ten years ago.

Eh I would rather see:

The new Terminator
GI Joe
Transformers Two
Star Trek

In the theater as the effects wouldn't be the same. With Crank 2 I have a feeling I wouldn't miss out on much only watching it on my 57in. tv. Just my matter of opinion thats all.

These are all on my list as well. Plus the new X-Men movie. Ill see those in theater for sure. As for Crank 2, I really liked it (didnt make it to the theater to see it though....) I am intrested to see if they continue the franchise.

These are all on my list as well. Plus the new X-Men movie. Ill see those in theater for sure. As for Crank 2, I really liked it (didnt make it to the theater to see it though....) I am intrested to see if they continue the franchise.

so you stayed for the credits then?
yeah, after i watched it i was trying to think of what else they could do to his heart. then i started thinking they might continue the story in a different way, but i think it just wont be the same..

When I watched Crank High Voltage there where no credits :ph34r:

well, if you ddint watch the credits, then you probably be wondering if itd continue on.

I didn't watch the credits because the dude left the theater right at the end of the film.

Found a write up for the ending. I am good to go now.

Last edited:
ohh.

crank_high_voltage_movie_image__2_.jpg

Back