So this Drunk Chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahahhahhaha "I KNEW I hadn't been riding a horse!"

DSC01229.sized.jpg

gotta love ugly teenage girls who think its cool to smoke while drinking LOL

werd
whats up with braces chick?
i think these pics are borderline illegal
lol

braces chick flashing...

the last page of the second album posted has some dude showing off his scrote...
and that guy in the grey shirt in the pic above... holy shit what do i need to do to get THAT smashed...

Quoted post[/post]]
hahahhahhaha "I KNEW I hadn't been riding a horse!"

DSC01229.sized.jpg

gotta love ugly teenage girls who think its cool to smoke while drinking LOL

werd that shit is nasty. but that asian/ hawian chick could get it.... idb

DSC01394.sized.jpg

i dont think she likes him too much lol.

all i can say is... it's nice not to be in junior high anymore...

but i noticed...

DSC01251.sized.jpg

is she pregnant???? WTF... bad bad bad... she better not have had any alcohol... i'm sure with all the smoking that's going to be great for that fetus. f minus minus to her. lol

didnt click on that one, but i saw it. i think she is preg though....sad...time for that baby.

lol. you call her goblin. THATS GREAT!

boo to pregnant whores smoking and drinking....

but maybe she just has a pouch, or as i like to call it a joey bag

i admit i was at a party while i was 6 months pregnant... no smoking, no drinking... (they all smoked outside)

i remember a girl asking me 'are you on x?'

i wanted to slap her. i just said 'no, i don't know how you couldn't have guessed... but i'm pregnant you e-tarded bitch.'

she just said 'well, ok... i thought you might have wanted some water or something'

ugh. yes. boo on party preggers

lol. you call her goblin. THATS GREAT!
bahahahaha
:werd:

but maybe she just has a pouch, or as i like to call it a joey bag
nicccceeee

maybe she's post preggo? or just a fattie?

and there's nothing wrong with preggo's being at parties...
they're good DD's

shes a fattie, shes got the GUT. too much partying for that girl

DSC01408.sized.jpg

ewwwwwwww it was the 12 year old braces girl... ewwww she needs to loosen that belt, look her pudge is poppin out the top and it looks like its holding on for dear life. Stupid 12 year old fattie attention getting whore "smoking is sooo cool OMG" braces wearin hoe.

and a few pictures down (page six) you guys were all over her like white on rice... sad. :laugh:

DSC01396.sized.jpg

i threw up a little in my mouth... the girl in black is hot... but not hot enough to keep my eyes away from.... THE GOBLIN AHHHHH

its like when someone says dont look at that, its disgusting, but you look anyways...

Back