So this Drunk Chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL!! The Goblin is HIDEOUS!! And why do all these chicks have braces? LOL!

I'd hit like 2-3 of the girls from the pictures, but that party looked like COCKTOBER FEST! For sure! And that ATTENTION WHORE.... LOL!! Do you know the fucking time shes going to have trying to get that permanant marker off!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! :bustout:

This was a 21st Birthday party for one of my friends. I am married so I could care less it is was Cocktoberfest 2006 I was not looking. But this was all just a big group of friends. These chicks I have never seen before.

Oh well made for some good entertainment to make fun of them.. And mark them with Permanent Marker. She asked "Will it just Wash Off".. "Yes. But you have to let it dry before it will come off.. So try tommorow".

Oh well made for some good entertainment to make fun of them.. And mark them with Permanent Marker. She asked "Will it just Wash Off".. "Yes. But you have to let it dry before it will come off.. So try tommorow".

so cruel
i wonder if it'll come off by swimming season :laugh:

Goblin ? Should be called "Wraith"

stargate_atlantis1_2_bsp2.jpg

absolutely... i think i put a gallon or so into sluts like that (minus the braces and no goblins)

which i still think is hilarious... do you call her goblin to her face?

like this:

"hey nasty goblin, go get me a beer"

cruzin down tha street in my 6-4... it's like that... and it's like this....

Quoted post[/post]]
i would give her some special cleanser to help gett it off. skeet-skeet motha fucka...hahaha

Yes.. She knows we call her Goblin.. We dont to her face thats rude. Bt on our local forum she is known as Goblin. Which she frequents on many times.

JoO Da GOBLIN BitCH!

Back