So this is pretty much how my car will look like when its done...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This car has every part I have on mine but hes dropped and painted. Thats my next mods! ;) What do you think?
11842temec8.jpg

SLOWSTANG305FOSHO.jpg

Looks good, I would lose the amber corners and get the front bumper painted on yours.

needs wheels that don't look like craiggers (or wtf they are) from the 60's.

RGR's would look hot with a nice dish.

bbs_rgr_silverml_ci3_l.jpg

I like it. :) But... I love black mustangs. Keep it clean... swirl marks suck... so does dirt. My integra's black and she needs paint

LOL
Its sitting on 17x8 17x10.5 Black Bullitt Rims with 315 tires on the back
GT Hood Scoop
Saleen Front Bumper
Mach 1 Grille Delete
Clear Headlights
2in Drop
Saleen Wing
Saleen Rear bumper

Still stock :(

Looks alright, just like most of the mustangs around my area.

It needs more than just looks, give some attention to what's under the hood.

Just think.. What if you left the outside 100% stock, and put all that money into the motor.. You'd be riding in a supercharged vehicle.

Just think.. What if you left the outside 100% stock, and put all that money into the motor.. You'd be riding in a supercharged vehicle.

I agree, 8-10 psi on the 3.8 v6 yields anywhere from 275-300 whp. I think it would be cool as hell suprising the hell out of the v8 guys with a fast v6.

The problem is I have a bullitt 4.6 motor going into the car which is 275hp already. Then installing the nitrous kit so I should be at ~400whp and mid to low 12s. And I need to do the appearance stuff because the condition of the mustang isnt too good right now. :(

gotcha... i forgot i read about the 4.6 you have. That thing will be nasty when its done!

I am not putting you 3.8l guys down but it is worth it to swap in a 4.6 instead of just buying a v8 stang? A lot of Silverado guys are swapping out to 6.0l because most 1500's you couldn't get a 6.0l in them and if you want a stick you either get the 4.3l or the 4.8l. SO its worth it for us but I am just wondering if it has some advantages like weight savings or cost.

Back