So this is where everyone went...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Just thought i'd say whaddup to all the CSi people here...I was wondering what the hell happened to everyone...now i know. See what happens when you dont get involved in dramatic events, everyone leaves and your left scratching your head :D . Oh well...

-Chris

BTW... Clayton and Steve, if you guys do any Waterbury events, would let BlackFrog know? He'd like to check out that location for the autocrossing. Thanks! :)

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Sep 29 2003, 04:57 PM
Just thought i'd say whaddup to all the CSi people here...I was wondering what the hell happened to everyone...now i know. See what happens when you dont get involved in dramatic events, everyone leaves and your left scratching your head :D . Oh well...

-Chris

Welcome to the board.

hey guys, thanks for the replies. Now you got me thinking about stopping by this saturday. Maybe just to watch a bit (i got stuff to do in the afternoon) but maybe i'll bring a helmet just in case :D

-Chris

I won't be there Sat...I have a drift thing to go to......but go there anyways and see whats going on.....you will like it.

Back