so today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
i watched an STi eat a guardrail in the snow today.... at ~50mph on the highway

discuss.

what is there to discuss? how every car no matter what it is can wreck.

i seen an sti hit a tree once. guy thought awd is good on ice and tried to pass me when i was creepin'. good call buddy. haha.

^^ that is what i was thinking.

i was driving the black mirage.

actually YES it was silver!

im driving it because dave has no say. he put one of my axles in wrong and now my car is stuck in his snow filled driveway. when i get home that car better be pushed into the heated garage or else :)

i still have keys to the black car, and i take it when i want to. why? because i can.

This is all UN POSSIBLE. Everyone knows that WRXs are gods gift to mankind. Talking points:

STis are the fastest cars on earth
They sound like they have cammed v8s
They are AWD and that allows them to reach speeds of 200 mph, do 100 mph around any corner, drive up ski mountains in 4 feet of snow, do jumps off of ramps, go mud bogging, rock crawling and take on Camel's Back on the Rubicon.
WRXs can out handle everything, but they drift when you want them too. They also dominate all track events, autocrosses, drag strips and even those desert airplane races. The state police need satellites to track them because they out run helicopters. And their aluminum hoods and fenders make them completely stealth.

If you get the STi you get a knob on the console that controls gravity, and the wing provides 800 pounds of downforce at 20 mph.

Everyone knows this. Duh.

yeah... the last autox i was at an STi ate the pavement when one of its tein coilover perches snapped. now THAT is dampening.

you too can own the most expensive dampening devices on the planet for the low low cost of 1500 bucks!

Another LIE

TEINS are from japan and come with stuffed shock plushies with JDM looking eyes. They are also Green, and I did I mention they were from Japan ?

That makes them lightweight, adaptive, and the best shock and spring maker in the 32nd spiral arm of a little galaxy known as "The Milky Way", perhaps you've heard of it before.

And I doubt it broke.. if anything JDM breaks it leaks out rainbows and naked women.

Back