so today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

too bad this shits so far away for me...

bogus

no way

Southbridge to Bristol is 62 miles

I'm 117 miles away

Attachments

• Screen01.JPG
    Screen01.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
back to wrecking vehicles.

n/a 300zx 20 mph into tree
1988 bmw 325 is drifto into tree
1991 300zx into guardrail

all this winter, my friends dont have good luck.

yeaaah aftermath of cutting the axle splines to make it fit.

l_f8a26acd095e3511a6c9d1427470bd85.jpg

yeah... the last autox i was at an STi ate the pavement when one of its tein coilover perches snapped. now THAT is dampening.

you too can own the most expensive dampening devices on the planet for the low low cost of 1500 bucks!

Another LIE

TEINS are from japan and come with stuffed shock plushies with JDM looking eyes. They are also Green, and I did I mention they were from Japan ?

That makes them lightweight, adaptive, and the best shock and spring maker in the 32nd spiral arm of a little galaxy known as "The Milky Way", perhaps you've heard of it before.

And I doubt it broke.. if anything JDM breaks it leaks out rainbows and naked women.

tein blow. i've been saying this for years. and i've owned 2 sets.

DAm ya'll just saved me a grip of loot. I've been stuck on getting the whole skunk2 suspension, full pro s coilover kit with front and rear camber, but everyone out here is all caught up on the tien's and that was starting to sway me, but now I see i'm just paying for the name so I'll stick with my skunk2's for 900

you can do better than skunks for a 900 buck budget...

i have no idea
i haven't followed honda parts for close to 3 years now... i'm sure there's something new/better than what was out in 2003

i didnt get to see the plate, but if its noah oh well.

Thanks Chris... :p

Yup... I own an STi now... Its not an M.. Sorry B... I guess I'm just not as cool as you. :ph34r:

And it wasn't me... I didn't stuff a guardrail... Although I did have to drive to the airport on the stock Potenzas... Holy SCARY STUFF!! 20mph the whole way.. Buying Snow Tires ASAP! Thing RIPS on the dry stuff, but the Potenzas are deathtraps in the snow.

And AWD or not, I won't be driving like a maniac in the snow. Always go with the flow of traffic... The only time I EVER pass in the snow regardless of the car i'm driving is if ONE car is slowing up the flow of traffic, as THAT can cause pileups and I don't want to be part of that.

EDIT: If they AutoX at Thompson, i will SOOOO be there every week!!

Somebody should approach the owners of the Plainfield Dog Track too... I know the porsche guys do a few AutoX's a year there.

Last edited:
i never said it wasn't cool. i simply questioned the purchase. doesn't really make sense to go from a minivan to an sti, when you have a 1yr old baby.... :shrug2:

anyway, yes, those tires are worthless in the snow. touch the brake just a hair and BAM ABS OMGOMG OMG ABS ABS ABS @!#@!#@!#@!#$@!#@!#@!#@!@!#@!@!#!@#@!!@#@#!@!#!@#@!!!!!111

lol

dunlop M3's FTW. so good, i bought them again. And rarely, do i buy something more than once unless its THAT good. i had them on the sti, and now i have them on the RS. I sold my sti wheels to justin and he put the snows on his wife's maxima. the first day it snowed, she bleeped me and was like, I LOVE YOU THESE TIRES ROCK! lol

Normally I would agree with you about the practicality...

But I didn't even have a car seat in the minivan... Whenever we go somewhere as a family, we take the CRV.. Lots of Airbags, AWD, automatic, 25mpg.

The van was nothing more than an A to B car.. And I have been keeping my eye out for SOMETHING for awhile now... Nothing jumped out at me as being perfect and not needing ANY mods to make me happy. And this fell into my lap at a price I pretty much couldn't pass up.

I'm hoping snow is almost over with so I can wait until the fall to buy snows for it... I'd hate to dump $700 into a set of wheels for 3 weeks...

that's exactly what i said/did.

i bought my sti on feb 8th of 2005. and it snowed like a bitch well into march. lol

hindsight, i should have bought them. had too many close calls.

it goes ok
it turns ok

but god help you when you try to stop.

Back