So uh... guys who cheat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, you have to be with someone to cheat.... lol

it's a vicious cycle:

Guy cheats on girl.
girl goes out, treats guys liek shit/is a bitch.
that guy gets pissed off,

repeat

This isn't ending pretty, either way.

I want out, she's still madly in love.

The one I want out for, may not be as serious as I am, but I'm also serious about fun. Fuck it, I'm too young to let my life waste away infront of my eyes and not have control over my future.

How old are you? okay. my pointo of view may not be the same as most on here, but here goes. i thin that seriously, if there is any doubt about your current relationship, and you seriously, yes seriously, think that the other girl can make you happier, then you need to let the GF go.It's better for her and you both. You say you are young, not sure how young you are but trust me, most "serious" relationships when you are young don't work out. i have been through it, and yes i was told that same thing over and over and didnt think it was true, but yes it was.

hers a little background. me and my ex were together for about 5 years. we got together junior year of high school, and moved from out hometown to san diego after high school. we lived together for a couple years. we grew up, she started to get around talking to other guys, and i broke up with her. we were off and on for a while, but in the end it didn't work out.

in the end i realized that i am happier on my own at this age. i have met up with a few girls that i really liked from high school and stuff. some i still talk to, some didn't work out. the most important thing is that now i know what could have been... you know? i might be rambling. i dont know, kind of buzzing.... but oh well

basically i think of you are really doubting your current relationship. think about it. don't walk out on your current gf if you know you are gonna regret it. if the other girl is worth it, then go for it, but know what you are getting yourself into, and be prepared for the consequences(sp?) of it.

Quite Frankly, i think that any other ending to this situation other than remaining with your current girlfriend is going to slap you in the face. Reasons being...

1) You didn't doubt your relationship until the other came along.

2) Now that there is another piece of ass available, you are thinking with the wrong head.

Now im making these judgements just by what I am hearing, and dont take it as a insulting statement. I am just trying to offer some helpful criticism. I have been in that situation. EXACTLY like yours down to the Tee. But i decided that the girl that has been with me faithfully for years was best for me. If she treats you the way you want to be treated, both emotionally, sexually, and phisically, they remain where you are because that is trully what you need from a woman. And while you may wants to get a couple of F**cks in, remember the most important saying... "The Grass is NOT always greener on the other side!"

that guy gets pissed off
pissedoffsol?
lol

i think this situation is gonna blow up in your face... live and learn...
3.5 years = trust
and trust has no $$$ value

I've been with Sue for 14 years, give or take some time off.

you can't blanket statement that. All things in time.

ive been with my girl for 4.5 years...and still no ring on her finger...but we know we will get married one day...i just wanna be 100% on it and wait for the right time...and that time is comin up soon...i just gotta get the money to get her a good ring ;)

Steve you don't count. you don't own property :D

I think 3 years is long enough to the point where its either shit or get off the pot. At least get engaged. Don't necessarily need to get married the next month, but its the next step.

all marraige is, is a piece of paper. it dont mean shit. if you want to be with someone you DONT have to marry them.

TurboMirage said:
all marraige is, is a piece of paper. it dont mean shit. if you want to be with someone you DONT have to marry them.

to us guys, yes. but to girls....

pissedoffsol said:
3.5 years = too long.

if she doesn't have a ring on her finger, its time to move on.

I gave her one, but not as a promisary or anything but more because she wanted it as a token of the relationship.

To give you guys a good laugh...

I acted without thinking and wound up in a spot that I knew I could - that would be left with zero. The girlfriend is upset that I broke up with her, let alone now the fact that I broke to her that it was for the prospect of another girl but didn't detail where it went, and now the other girl showed her true colors and flaked. She reverted from the cute, sexy, funny girl that I had met at work to someone with the literacy level of a 10 year old on AIM and I couldn't get a straight answer from her, other than I told her to make up her mind and she made it up - to not be with me. I come to find an away message about hanging out with her "boy friend". ...supposedly we waited three years for each other and were just kept apart by the world's forces when in reality I wish for anything that I could go back to how things were because she wasn't what I expected or wanted at all. I really wish I could take my scarlet letter back and had never kissed her.

To understand your situation you have to understand women as a "whole". Not to be way out in left field or completley stereotypical here but I will say this... women want what they can't have and dont want what they do have (for the most part). I have been with my woman since we were 16... I am now 21 and she will be 21 in a month. In the time we have been together it seems that when we are at our best points in the relationship other women seem to notice this and almost get jealous for no reason. Finally after the 4th year of being with my woman I have come to realize this and dont even bother looking one way or the other. If you've been with her for 3 years or more dont blow it man... you must have alot in common and the sex must be good otherwise one of you would've have bailed the fuck out along time ago.

Last edited:
pissedoffsol said:
welcome to the singles club :)

Yeah, I'm not quite sure where I am right now.

I went crawling back to the girlfriend, but I'm not sure if I did that out of fear or out of ... I just feel like it was missing the passion, not by her, but rather by me. That, and myself being a young guy with hormones, was what sent me looking the first place. I don't know if I can go through the rest of my days living like this, but I can't see myself without her - although we're so far apart until she graduates college this upcoming year and I graduate the year after.

I really don't know what the falls going to bring me, moving to a more urban area and living near a major campus for my next two years.

Good judgement comes from Experience

Experience comes from bad Judgement.

Also, in terms of marriage - It is the dream of young boys to become something (Well.. someone). Astronaut, race car driver, what have you. For young girls it is their dream to marry. Of course they want a prince charming (Hey, did you want to race Formula 1 or Go-Karts?) . So it's not just the means that they dream of marrying into success - they dream of the marriage itself. They have every detail picked out from the time they are 13. The dress, the hall, the guests, the themes.. Just like we as men pick out every detail of our dream.

So when you ask a girl if they want to marry.. And they say "no", it's because they are afraid of scaring you away. ( Refer back to Celerity Rant #54 : "Women want to change men" )

totalburnout said:
Yeah, I'm not quite sure where I am right now.

I went crawling back to the girlfriend, but I'm not sure if I did that out of fear or out of ... I just feel like it was missing the passion, not by her, but rather by me. That, and myself being a young guy with hormones, was what sent me looking the first place. I don't know if I can go through the rest of my days living like this, but I can't see myself without her - although we're so far apart until she graduates college this upcoming year and I graduate the year after.

I really don't know what the falls going to bring me, moving to a more urban area and living near a major campus for my next two years.
I know the feeling. I have slept with only 4 girls. 3 blondes and my brunette gf. Needless to say, I think I may be missing something. I have the urge to cheat everyday and offers somewhat regularly. It's hard as hell. Basically I wish I meant my gf 2 years from now, but what are you going to do right?

But back to you, If you truly love the girl and show remorse for what you did then it can work out. Chances are slimmer, but it's possible. You'll have to earn back the trust and possibly put up with a snooping, nosy gf for awhile.

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
I know the feeling. I have slept with only 4 girls. 3 blondes and my brunette gf. Needless to say, I think I may be missing something. I have the urge to cheat everyday and offers somewhat regularly. It's hard as hell. Basically I wish I meant my gf 2 years from now, but what are you going to do right?

But back to you, If you truly love the girl and show remorse for what you did then it can work out. Chances are slimmer, but it's possible. You'll have to earn back the trust and possibly put up with a snooping, nosy gf for awhile.

We always said that we wished we had met four years later in life. We met my junior year in high school, her senior year. Of course she went off to school at a major university the fall of my senior year and it was more than difficult. She raked me through the coals then and was doing the same indecisive things that I did to her today - but I don't want to put her through the pain that I once went through, and I don't want to disrespect her further or subject her to that.

With that said, the relevance to your first statement was that, we truly felt/feel that had we met later in life and had gotten these things out of our system than the relationship would have been flawless.

I don't care about hair color, but I am very into fitness and crave an athletic girl with an athletic body - so to a degree I'm a very shallow person in terms of looks. Thats not good, but I don't know how to be any other way.

Right now the ex-girlfriend is obviously livid when she just found out who the other girl was, and actually sent me a picture of the girl to my e-mail as I was writing this because I refused to tell her because I saw no benefit in doing so. This was my deal and the third party doesn't need to be brought in.

The girlfriend called and was going to ask to get back together together, but now I'm leaning more towards the single scene and now this leaves me with one very upset, hurt, and angry girl...and she's 200miles away so its easier to push it out of mind.

Back