So uh... guys who cheat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I went through this. I was led astray when my girl was in College - as was she. The lesson learned, luckily, was that we were both the best choice for one another. Quite simply: I dated a few really shallow, vapid chicks and she dated a candy ass wimp. The luck here is that we both broke up with those people at the same time - called each other to catch up and wham - I wound up visiting her in school. And of course we know where that leads (I lived about 80 miles away at the time, but then I moved back to CT 140 miles away)

totalburnout said:
I don't care about hair color, but I am very into fitness and crave an athletic girl with an athletic body - so to a degree I'm a very shallow person in terms of looks. Thats not good, but I don't know how to be any other way.
I didn't mean it that literally, haha. I meant I slept with 3 girls that could almost be stunt doubles for each other to an extent. They were the same type of person. I meant I hadn't experienced the asian, black, freak in bed, latino, whatever.

Basically, my experience was limited when it came to the type of girl, that is all. haha

you haven't had the freak in bed? oh man.... you're missing out on life.

if only all of them weren't on the verge of suicidal and crazy, they would be keepers.

oh wait, that's most women....

New twist to the story...

Apparently the reason why girl #2 bailed was that she had a boyfriend, that she failed to tell me about, even when she called me a cheater.

so you pushed your relationship either to the brink, or into, disaster for a chick that had a boyfriend already?

i thought you were smarter than that...

reckedracing said:
so you pushed your relationship either to the brink, or into, disaster for a chick that had a boyfriend already?

i thought you were smarter than that...

That was the twist, I had no idea she had a boyfriend. I just found out last night, from the girl I broke up with.

Apparently there was some freaky, immature online myspace or whatever, stuff going on after my girlfriend found out who the girl was and sent her a nudge. Girl #2 called me and was all scared and such and asking me what the fuck was up and what was I doing. I guess girl #2 had a long-time boyfriend that went away to college.

Girl #2 never made mention of that and her friends even came to meet me the one time, it wasn't like she was hiding me from them or anything. I guess this is why girl #2 went crazy and had the golden parachute, when she had invited me to her apartment at school, twice, way long ago.

I guess my girl told the second girl's boyfriend what had happened. He was supposed to be a way big dude too, so I might have had someone after me without even knowing it.

Fucking second girl went so far as to tell me she couldn't date me because I cheated on my girlfriend. ...i'm like WITH YOU, dumbass.

...and the short and sweet answer. My now "ex-girlfriend" is more or less waiting for me but she's already getting hit on by all the guys who wanted her since we've been in a relationship. We're still talking and she'd take me back if I asked for it, but I'm unsure of what I want and I don't want to hurt her that way.

Christ....

this is turning into a "as totalburnout turns...." thread...

pissedoffsol said:
Christ....

this is turning into a "as totalburnout turns...." thread...
The player gets played.

play on.

I'm still pretty upset girl number two had a boyfriend and didn't tell me, and the fact that I took the dive and received zero explanation. I understand that the dive was my choice, and well, I'm not going to sit back and just spectate in my life - I wanted to grab it by the horns and take a chance... but for girl number two to do that.

She even went so far as to say that she didn't know I was going to kiss her and it was a mistake, after even the next day she told me how she was on cloud 9 that night and she went out of her way to give me a goodnight kiss afterwards.

coming from a girl...

i have had the option to cheat on every single one of my significant others. i will admit i have.

i have to admit, usually the thought is more exciting than actually doing it. i find nothing in it now.

i'm too fucking old to deal with this bullshit. without getting into detail... i'll just say i don't think i'm going to last many years with the guy i'm with right now because he's afraid of committment or that i'm going to tie him down.

honestly, right now i can't handle marriage again, so it's fine. we enjoy each others' company and if that day comes, it does.

but, i feel like i'm too old for waiting around on someone. i just want someone who is willing to commit. he's cheated on EVERY single one of his ex's and that scares me to death. i mean, one was down in LA, so it was convenient... but damn... wtf.

oh well. all i want is someone who enjoys being with me and isn't afraid to say that he doesn't want to be with anyone else.

think about this... i agree that there doesn't have to be marriage. but all i want is the other person to at least tell me that they don't want to be with anyone else...

and trust me... the freak in bed IS the best... i just wish the guys wouldn't keep calling me the next day... :p

Last edited:
pissedoffsol said:
i think it's time for girl #3 to step into your life. move on.

Working on the possibilites.

I just don't want girl #3 to be rebound ass, because I still have something pretty important with girl #1.

Black Widow g2 said:
coming from a girl...

i have had the option to cheat on every single one of my significant others. i will admit i have.

he's cheated on EVERY single one of his ex's and that scares me to death. i mean, one was down in LA, so it was convenient... but damn... wtf.

and trust me... the freak in bed IS the best... i just wish the guys wouldn't keep calling me the next day... :p
Damn girls, I have cheated on every girl but this one too. That doesn't mean I'm going to though. I saw no future with the other ones, I just wanted some constant ass.

And I have had the freak in bed. It was great, but she was fucking stupid. Like painful to have a convo with her.

As the world turns...

Got with a cutie from work last night. I always flirted with her and we had a good time talking until ~5a.m. and then slept on the couch.

...she has a boyfriend though, but she needs out. As the world turns...

rofl. yet another chick with a guy.

one of these days you're going to get your ass beat hard by one of those guys who's girls you keep stealing.

if i found out my chick was at some dudes house till 5am, you'd be in the sand outside las vegas somewhere.
there's lots of holes in the desert..........

pissedoffsol said:
rofl. yet another chick with a guy.

one of these days you're going to get your ass beat hard by one of those guys who's girls you keep stealing.

if i found out my chick was at some dudes house till 5am, you'd be in the sand outside las vegas somewhere.
there's lots of holes in the desert..........

:eek:

She wasn't happy with her long term relationship. I told her I wasn't going to make the same mistake and do anything with her until she wasn't with her boyfriend anymore, and she kissed me later in the night. After that I couldn't just let it slide and not ksis her, because I didn't want to give her the impression I didn't want her.

We'll see what she does with her man or ex-man. I give it a week.

I was in this same predicament with my last girlfriend. She didn't want that long term relationship, but wanted me. Sure enough we were in a relationship very shortly and well I ended it.

Shit. Single. College. My own 5 bedroom place. I'mma become a man whore.

Back