So uh... guys who cheat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed89Integra said:
I was in this same predicament with my last girlfriend. She didn't want that long term relationship, but wanted me. Sure enough we were in a relationship very shortly and well I ended it.

Shit. Single. College. My own 5 bedroom place. I'mma become a man whore.

I completely my two years at a local school and now I'm going off to The College of New Jersey and will have an apartment with my buddy there...that is if we could ever get around to finding one...so if I'm not tied up then I'll be going to the clinic for regular check ups if you know what I'm sayin sayin.

totalburnout said:
I completely my two years at a local school and now I'm going off to The College of New Jersey and will have an apartment with my buddy there...that is if we could ever get around to finding one...so if I'm not tied up then I'll be going to the clinic for regular check ups if you know what I'm sayin sayin.
That is aweful....you guys are really bad. I have been accused of cheating by my last gf a few times, but I never touched another girl while in a relationship with another one. I actually got pissed that my ex would even think something like that. Come to find out shortly after we broke up that she had been placing 2+ hours worth of phone calls to a good friend of mine (well, not anymore) several months before we broke up. I know this because our cell phone bill came to me. Damn family plan cost me a fortune while I was with her! Some women are so freakin dumb. Now she is engaged to him. I wish the dumb idiots the best of luck with that one.

totalburnout said:
As the world turns...

Got with a cutie from work last night. I always flirted with her and we had a good time talking until ~5a.m. and then slept on the couch.

...she has a boyfriend though, but she needs out. As the world turns...
Last night was a good night. You got some, I got some, and 2 of my friends ended fairly long dry spells.

dun dun dun...

Wound up at girl number threes apartment last night. Yeah, oh yeah.

That was my first instance of itty bitties, but a banging ass.

I sweat so bad, even though she had the AC on. I wish I had goldbond for that.

As the world turns...

Goldbond for the win!!

He shoots, and he scores!!

I told her that I used goldbond on, and she's like "thats powder stuff, right?" and said that it was funny to hear what guys do to get ready, but she never has really thought of it.

And no pictures, I told her that if last night was going to be a one night thing that I was going to video tape it - but I guess its going to be more than a one night thing.

Think 5'7, 110lbs, red hair, vibrant green eyes, banging little round rump.

Celerity said:
Everything that we do, as humans, is sexually criminal to each other. Women to men, Men to women. From the writing of the first KamaSutra (And even to good ol' fashioned caveman gang rape) it's all so wrong.

We each, as genders, treat each other like shit. Even loving relationships have some form of sexual abuse / mis-use of sex.

zillions of people use it to get what they want. Zillions more buy their way into a stinky hole. People sell their own souls to get a piece of pussy or dick. It's sad. I'm not part of it anymore.

Listen, I have all sorts of other girls out there that I totally dig. But to entertain the thought of carrying on relations with them, and giving up what I already have is insulting to the girl that I currently have. In fact, without it being stated face-to-face to her, it's the gravest insult I can offer.

Yet everyday, again - zillions of people do just that.

The ultimate solution is to change your views on sex, the opposite gender, and what sex means to you.

And yes, kissing counts. It's a precursor and while there is 0 chance of it going anywhere further (In most cases) it's still a precursor - a step in that direction. All the justification in the world won't change that.

I expect a certain list of Hondaswappers to go ahead and start listing off their justifications. I also expect the more intelligent honda swappers to see right through their ignorant brain droppings.

-=> s

Dude, waaaaay too much thought. Go find an older woman that has had her fill of drama. See if you can make her a friend and a fuck buddy. If you can, you are mature enough to have a "relationship"

friz said:
Dude, waaaaay too much thought. Go find an older woman that has had her fill of drama. See if you can make her a friend and a fuck buddy. If you can, you are mature enough to have a "relationship"
shit, if i had that there'd be no need for a relationship... btw, how much older? i got one thats 25 right now, about 4 years older..

senate_9427 said:
shit, if i had that there'd be no need for a relationship... btw, how much older? i got one thats 25 right now, about 4 years older..

Hey, you got the point. the only time you need a relationship is if you want to build a family. Doing this has very little to do with puppy love and the drama associated with it. You won't find real maturity until you both get much older. Another option is to commit to each other and work to mature together. My view point ( I'm 39, married 12 years, 2 kids; ages 9 and 6 )

The rephrasing of this advice makes more sense.

Yeah, if you have no plans on settling - also make that obvious, if not - stated. So you're not wasting time. If you've considered cheating, then it's obvious that you're wasting her time on your clown ass.

And wasting years of someone's life is a shitty thing to do.

So here we are 15 days after the break up and the ex-girlfriend suceeded in guilt tripping me into explaining what I've done "while I was away."

She now knows I got a handjob, fingered a girl, got head, and ate pussy within a relatively short period of time after her - which makes me feel bad for her.

I didn't wait long. I cheat with the first chick and then the second one I'm pulling crazy ass moves in the sack with, real fast.

...as the world turns.

senate_9427 said:
dumbass. why did you tell her.

She asked me flat out and I couldn't lie. I should have but then I would have felt fucked up.

She told me she wanted to know, so it would help her move on. I told her it wasn't healthy and I didn't want to hurt her, but she insisted after a good long, long, long conversation that it was what she wanted. She proceeded to go through the list of shit, like whether I had sex yet and wanted a yes or no and stuff.

She doesn't know the girls name or what not, but she was upset at the very fact that I was merely holding another girl and sleeping with another girl in an emotional, even a non physical, way.

wtf? she said she didn't want to be back together right? does she expect you to sit around jerking off 'till she feels like being with you again? ehh, don't worry about it man. she woulda found something to get upset about either way. i've been through that convo before, got asked all those questions, only i hadn't been with anyone else yet, so trust me, she kept asking till she found something. girls are fuckin nuts

She now knows I got a handjob, fingered a girl, got head, and ate pussy within a relatively short period of time after her - which makes me feel bad for her.
you're horrible at this game...
never give in... ever

oh, and get yourself tested you man hoe
lol

senate_9427 said:
wtf? she said she didn't want to be back together right? does she expect you to sit around jerking off 'till she feels like being with you again? ehh, don't worry about it man. she woulda found something to get upset about either way. i've been through that convo before, got asked all those questions, only i hadn't been with anyone else yet, so trust me, she kept asking till she found something. girls are fuckin nuts

No, she wanted to be back together. She would have taken me back @ any point before.

If I keep being a slut, I will go get tested but right now I'm with a girl that just came out of a serious relationship.

No, she wanted to be back together. She would have taken me back @ any point before.
will someone call the fire department for that burning bridge...

oh and TTIWWOP
:)

Last edited:
reckedracing said:
will someone call the fire department for that burning bridge...

oh and TTIWWOP
:)

lolz.

I said about how I didn't want to burn any bridges down, numerous times.

...and its great how everyone tells me how good looking my ex-girlfriend was, now. Oh well, the third girl was amazing in bed and is so tiny but with a nice rump. gg bubble butt.

Back