So uh... guys who cheat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I said about how I didn't want to burn any bridges down, numerous times.
you said that to her?
i was in pretty much the same situation you were in during that convo and i folded too... so i can't really blame you on that, but god i was dumb, folding was a horrible decision... as i'm sure you would agree now also...

you got pics of the ex?
how about pics of the new one?
so the ex = #1 right?
and then #2 is the hoe with a bf
and #3 is the one you just got? and what you told your ex all happened with #3?

reckedracing said:
you said that to her?
i was in pretty much the same situation you were in during that convo and i folded too... so i can't really blame you on that, but god i was dumb, folding was a horrible decision... as i'm sure you would agree now also...

you got pics of the ex?
how about pics of the new one?
so the ex = #1 right?
and then #2 is the hoe with a bf
and #3 is the one you just got? and what you told your ex all happened with #3?

Yeah something like that.

There was another one in between 2 and 3, but that was insignificant.

Yes, I told her I didn't want to burn any bridges down. I never want to hurt the girl, I gave her 3 1/2 years of my life and to some degree, I still feel like in the end I'm going to marry her because it seems as if no one can fill her shoes.

Number 3 had a long term relationship with an older guy that has a career as a teacher and his life setup. In moves me. They're no longer together and we're psuedo together. Slept in the same bed 4 out of 5 days (the one we didn't was when I went and visited the ex). No one in person can really find out about number three because its a friend, of a bestfriend of another bestfriend of the ex's. If that string of words makes sense. She's more an aquiantance of the bestfriend of the ex, but her bestfriend is bestfriends with the ex's number one girl.

Basically shitstorm central if it comes out, and add in the fact that this girl's ex has no idea I'm in the picture. Yeah, we're keeping quiet for a little while.

To add to the drama, I might have just fried the ECU in the WRX. The engine management came in, and I went to marry it to the ECU and went by the steps and got a low voltage error, which supposedly could have fried the ecu. Basically I have a paperweight of a car right now.

senate_9427 said:
girls are fuckin nuts
This should be general knowledge to all. The trick is to find one that is the least bit crazy that will put up with all your crazy shit.

She now knows I got a handjob, fingered a girl, got head, and ate pussy within a relatively short period of time after her - which makes me feel bad for her.

Stupidest post ever, in the stupidest and worst advice thread ever.

I want you all to sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Tomorrow is going to be my first actual fuck, since the break up.

25 days running without traditional sex.

pissedoffsol said:
you should write Melrose Place, the movie.

oh yeah well...

I'm getting my dick wet... neener neener neener.

:D:cool:

totalburnout said:
Tomorrow is going to be my first actual fuck, since the break up.

25 days running without traditional sex.

ouch :(

you and B for the longest running amount of days without sex.

speaking of, did he get laid in maine? he didnt make a post :p

i never made it to maine..... long story.......

so yeah, i'm on 7 months right now.. lol

TurboMirage said:

25 days? ooh come on...

he probably means actually sticking it in.

god it was just last night that i ... oh, nevermind :)

pissedoffsol said:
i never made it to maine..... long story.......

so yeah, i'm on 7 months right now.. lol
ahh damn, that must suck.

TurboMirage said:

Well i got head just the other day, fingered pussy, ate pussy, got jerked off...you know that whole deal "sex without sex" - but that wasn't "traditional sex".

...and I opted not to have sex at the end of my relationship because I didn't want to complicate things further. I was in the shower on father's day with the ex and told her, "I didn't want to be a father on father's day."

TurboMirage said:
he probably means actually sticking it in.

god it was just last night that i ... oh, nevermind :)

It will go in her ass soon enough too.

I'm ball'in, got it?

And yes, Chris was right... no sticking it in. Only sticking it in through the panties. GG wet panties.

Back