So uh... guys who cheat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle said:
a girl jerked you off? they still make girls that do that?
She has this amazing touch.

To be honest, the way she slid her hands and how soft her touch, I couldn't tell if I was in her mouth or in her hands at first. I looked down and was like oh my god. She just glided up the shaft like a magnificent artist.

p.s. she also just pulled one leg to her head automatically when I was going down on her. I was like, "hmmm whys there all this extra room down here all a sudden?" Then I look up and she was comfortablely laying there with her leg to her head. Next thing I know, she pulls her second leg to her head and just lays there like it required no effort whatsoever to maintain that position. It was truly amazing.

Celerity said:
You. And nope, totally serious.

You're out of your fucking skull buddy.

I know that you can be a socially inept cretent sometimes, but honestly, you don't have to call bullshit so you feel more secure about yourself.

Had you ever seen a thread like this one, OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS, created by myself? No, you hadn't because I was with my ex-girlfriend for the duration of the time.

Now is my time to shine. This is the reason why I didn't put a real ring on my finger and settle down, I wanted to experience the rest of the world first.

totalburnout said:
You're out of your fucking skull buddy.

I know that you can be a socially inept cretent sometimes, but honestly, you don't have to call bullshit so you feel more secure about yourself.

Had you ever seen a thread like this one, OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS, created by myself? No, you hadn't because I was with my ex-girlfriend for the duration of the time.

Now is my time to shine. This is the reason why I didn't put a real ring on my finger and settle down, I wanted to experience the rest of the world first.

and by experience you mean sticking your dick into anything with legs and a slit huh? :lol:

i think he is sayin that its getting old.

Seany-izzle said:
and by experience you mean sticking your dick into anything with legs and a slit huh? :lol:

i think he is sayin that its getting old.

His post came after I described the sexual encounter, as if to say that he's had it and better, so "I need to get out more often" so I could be as experienced and well cultured as him.

And if it was just about sticking my dick in a slit, I would be sticking a hell of a lot more slits. I stuck with this girl for awhile now and enjoy hanging out with her and sharing laughs and talking - we do much more of that than fucking.

After you described the sexual encounter in such detail, as have been the past few posts, with tongue on shaft and fingernail seperating labia details...

This is an all ages forum, asshole. Be alittle considerate. How many posts do you need to have with this elicit erotica ? Jesus, it's like you're on the other end of the keyboard, trying to rub one out before hitting Submit

Wil may be gone, the torch will be carried :)

Celerity said:
Wil may be gone, the torch will be carried :)

It needs to be carried by someone taller than a 5'5 gremlin with a napoleon complex.

In your age, you have only gotten more ridiculous, absurd, and off your g-dang rocker. No longer is it possible to carry out a normal conversation with you, but rather there's always something to prove and for that matter you're always peering down from above everyone else. Amusing enough is the fact that it is only on the itnernet that you can be so condescening and peer down on others.

You call out my bullshit, I call you out. Its the internet, I have no reason to fib or lie and I haven't done so in the past four years so why would I start now? I know that it would make you beat your dick raw if you found out that you were onto something and I was a compulsive liar, but sadly thats not the fact.

Everyone kept in check until your pathetic self came into this thread.

Kept in check ? Listen, I said you need to get out more often because that leg behind the head thing is something that isn't that groundbreaking. And handjobs aren't new either.

You're going all gaga over this like you're hugh hefner. Get a grip.

And stop being so defensive, goddam maybe you need decaf.

Celerity said:
Kept in check ? Listen, I said you need to get out more often because that leg behind the head thing is something that isn't that groundbreaking. And handjobs aren't new either.

You're going all gaga over this like you're hugh hefner. Get a grip.

And stop being so defensive, goddam maybe you need decaf.
I'm glad my analysis of the situation was correct and I wasn't just going overboard and being an asshole, if Sean's analysis of the situation were correct.

Steve, really you're not a lady killer. You wouldn't understand and thats okay.

The way in which it was done was ground breaking. If you think that 99% of the sexually active people on these boards haven't had a girl pull a leg to their head or been given a handjob then you would lack ALL reasoning capabilities.

As thus, you still lack most of your facilities because you're couldn't correctly analyze and interprit the situation. It wasn't the fact that she did those things, it was the ways in which she did them.

Sure sex is sex, until its... really sex. Its the difference between having a boring fuck and being completely unsatisfied and being the most satisfied guy in the world. Its the difference between having sex with a girl who's a fish and just lays there dead with no audio or movement and having sex with someone that truly enjoys sex and 1) fucks back, 2) is vocal about it and 3) thoroughly enjoys the act. I was satisfied.

reckedracing said:

I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I told her when we fooled around for the first night that if it was a one night thing to tell me so I could bring the video camera. I guess it wasn't a one night thing, so no video for me. :(

I also mentioned something about pictures last night too, but I don't know how against it she is. I know she would surely kill me if I put them online and I never could do that to a girl, but just for my own pleasure they'd be nice.

Back