so we were crusing down to denver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kaoskustoms

on a side note we got lucky when we hit the deer last night, we (me wife 2 kids one who is 3 and the other is 1 and my 2 dogs )were on the way to see my mom in colorado we left wyoming at 7pm.

it was dark and we were crusing along at 85 cruise set just humming along look back to hand the kid some chicken nuggets and look up wham we hitthe deer, holly crap i think. pull over and look at the van. the wife is freaking out and the kids are still eating and both dogs still asleep. lol turn around in the middle of the high way, hit the first exit like 1/4 mile away pull of and check the van better.
only sufferd brokrn head light bent hood broke grill and bumper and the grill hit the a/c condensier so a/c was leaking but didnt hit the radiator so got lucky so we just headed home we were only like 22 miles from our house so no big deal.

:drive:

you need to order some deer whistlers that have been coming up on the ads lately :)

You got lucky, bro. Hitting a deer @ 85 MPH does not usually result in such mild damage which you experienced. Shit, I hit a deer at 45 MPH and totalled a 97 accord - 14K worth of damage. But i'm glad everyones ok! :thumbsup:

yea it sucked we were in the van (chevy venture) it has a pretty sharp nose line kinda like a door stop hit it on the right side and it was full grown so hit legs and scooped it up and over there was poop everywhere, and guts uhhh it was sick

Back